- “Social Hub” launched for 2014 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon — you’re invited!
- Lessons Learned On The Road. By Jean-Paul Bedard
- Honey, We Forgot My Race Gear! By Leanne Richardson
- Honest Ed’s unveiled as the Toronto Landmark on this year’s 25th Anniversary Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon finishers’ medals.
- Running Is The Most Selfish Thing I Do. By Karyn Cooper
- G. on Running In The Family. By Amanda Bond
- daniel nowak on No Longer Unknown Sami Jibril Aims To Defend Harry’s Spring Run Off, by Paul Gains
- Hilary on Wiebe and Wodak record impressive wins to launch Canada Running Series 2014 at Modo Spring Run Off Vancouver 8k.
- Andrea on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
- Paul Radcliffe on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
Monthly Archives: January 2011
January 26th. Off to Houston tomorrow for what promises to be a colossal weekend! Chris [Fagel], our STWM/CRS Course Director is going, for what will be his 3rd year as Stan Cobourn’s Assistant Course Director on Sunday morning, and Charlotte … Continue reading
January 25th. I mentioned on Saturday how nice it is to follow some of our STWM alumni and see how well they are doing around the world. It always seems gratifying to know that wherever they go, whatever great heights … Continue reading
Megan Brown, Lanni Marchant join women’s field for Canadian Half Marathon Championships at Banque Scotia 21K de Montreal, April 17th.
JANUARY 24th. What was shaping up to be a good women’s race for the Canadian Half Marathon Championships at Banque Scotia 21K de Montreal, just became even better with the addition of Ontario’s Megan Brown and Lanni Marchant. They will … Continue reading
January 21st. Thanks to Pat Butcher for his nice Race Report from windy Dubai. Remarkably, another unknown, young Kenyan, David Barmasai ran 2:07 to win in his first international race! Lydia Cheromei, 5th at STWM 2009, was 2nd to … Continue reading
January 20th. Making plans for this weekend, and even though it’s cold, frosty, icy and white outside, there’s LOTS of running and racing going on, near and far. Before I turn to Dubai and Burlington, a few notes worth sharing on … Continue reading
One of my first posts was on January 5th, about a remarkable, 51 year-old man — Michael “Muki” Baum. It linked to a great Toronto Star story about Muki having raised $600,000 for the MukiBaum Treatment Centres, to help folks with cerebral … Continue reading
January 15th. It’s a very snowy, cold, wintry day in Toronto, and it’s good we can turn our thoughts to Mumbai, warmer climes, some old friends, and maybe some new stars. Tomorrow is Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon day, and although it’s … Continue reading
January 13th. Well, it’s not just the elite athletes like Dayna Pidhoresky and Kate Vaughan who are starting to commit to 21K de Montreal and crank things up for April 17th — its OUR turn to get going, too! The … Continue reading
Newfoundland’s Kate VAUGHAN added to Women’s field for National Half Marathon Championships at Banque Scotia 21K de Montreal.
January 10th. Organizers are pleased to announce the addition of Newfoundland’s Kate Vaughan to the women’s Start List for the Canadian Half Marathon Championships at Banque Scotia 21K de Montreal on Sunday, April 17th. She joins Windsor, Ontario’s Dayna Pidhoresky … Continue reading
2010 was a remarkable year for me personally, for Toronto Waterfront Marathon, and for the broader marathon scene. How about you? To me, it felt as though it was a pivotal year at home and abroad. The 2,500th Anniversary … Continue reading