- Kate Bazeley To Race Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, by Paul Gains
- The Adventure And Foolishness Of Running. By Noel Paine
- Remember To Run. By Bridget Roussy
- “Social Hub” launched for 2014 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon — you’re invited!
- Lessons Learned On The Road. By Jean-Paul Bedard
- G. on Running In The Family. By Amanda Bond
- daniel nowak on No Longer Unknown Sami Jibril Aims To Defend Harry’s Spring Run Off, by Paul Gains
- Hilary on Wiebe and Wodak record impressive wins to launch Canada Running Series 2014 at Modo Spring Run Off Vancouver 8k.
- Andrea on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
- Paul Radcliffe on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
Monthly Archives: June 2011
June 26th. Lethbridge’s resident Kenyan, Kip Kangogo, and Washington State’s Ruth Perkins both ran canny, intelligent races this morning to claim victory at the 13th annual Scotiabank Vancouver Half marathon in front of a record field of 4,815 . Another … Continue reading
Scotia Vancouver Half marathon WOMEN’S Race Preview: Keddi-Anne Sherbino’s “Coming out Party” or her come-upance?
June 25th. When I wrote a couple of day’s ago about Dylan Wykes and the Men’s race at tomorrow’s Scotiabank Vancouver Half marathon I said it promised to be “particularly absorbing”. At a VIP Breakfast this morning I went even further saying … Continue reading
Scotiabank Vancouver Half marathon, MEN’S Preview: Dylan Wykes & the road to Olympic glory starts this weekend, and runs through Scotia Toronto Waterfront Marathon (October 16th) to London 2012.
June 23rd. As I noted in “Alan’s Journal” in today’s CRS Newsletter, we’ve passed the Summer solstice, and the “great divide”. I’m back from my trip to the centre of the world [Equator] at the Quito Ultimas Noticias 15K,and at … Continue reading
The MARATHON FLAME goes to Quito Utimas Noticias 15K; “Marathon Spirit” & festivities, Ecuadorian style
June 22nd. I’m getting ready to head to Vancouver tomorrow morning, back on the Canada Running Series trail to Scotia Vancouver Half & 5K. But before I light out for the West, I wanted to share some more of the … Continue reading
Hello again everyone! Greetings from Quito, Ecuador, just 20km south of Mitad del Mundo, Latitude 0, 0, 0 = The Equator, where the earth is rotating at it’s fastest, at 1,600 km/hr! It’s also at 2,850m above sea level which … Continue reading