- Confessions Of A Soon-To-Be First Time Marathoner. By Linda Nguyen
- Flying And Running. By Mike Thornton
- Injury Ends Dylan Wykes’ Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Plan, by Paul Gains
- Shami Abdulahi Returns to Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Chasing Records, by Paul Gains
- How YOU can become a World Record Holder at STWM! Calling all runners to take on a GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ challenge!
Monthly Archives: July 2011
The ACURA Toronto 10 miler & 5K, to be run on August 14th, has a well-deserved reputation as an excellent fixture, with great character, in the Canada Running Series. But to most of us, this reputation has been built around … Continue reading