- Remember To Run. By Bridget Roussy
- “Social Hub” launched for 2014 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon — you’re invited!
- Lessons Learned On The Road. By Jean-Paul Bedard
- Honey, We Forgot My Race Gear! By Leanne Richardson
- Honest Ed’s unveiled as the Toronto Landmark on this year’s 25th Anniversary Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon finishers’ medals.
- G. on Running In The Family. By Amanda Bond
- daniel nowak on No Longer Unknown Sami Jibril Aims To Defend Harry’s Spring Run Off, by Paul Gains
- Hilary on Wiebe and Wodak record impressive wins to launch Canada Running Series 2014 at Modo Spring Run Off Vancouver 8k.
- Andrea on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
- Paul Radcliffe on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
Monthly Archives: October 2011
St. Lawrence takes title in BEST-EVER Neighbourhood Challenge at the 2011 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon!
Toronto. October 25th. The winners of the 2011 Neighbourhood Challenge at the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon were announced today in Toronto. Twelve dynamic neighbourhoods, their runner-Champions, their charities and supporters duked it out last Sunday (October 16th) to see who could … Continue reading
The marvellous duel between Ethiopians Koren Jelela Yal and Mare Dibaba for the women’s title at this year’s Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon produced not only a thrilling race but a new Course and Canadian All-Comers Record of 2:22:42.5 and a … Continue reading
Sunday, October 23rd. It’s a gorgeous, sunny, wind-less Sunday afternoon in T.O. one week after STWM, and I’m finally starting to re-surface. I notice from Twitter that a bunch of you are slowly venturing out into the brilliant autumn sunshine … Continue reading
TORONTO. October 11th. As we approach the final stretch of our race week for the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon there’s still time for one of two more great features from Paul Gains that have made such a huge difference in … Continue reading
Everyone’s invited! FREE! Come cheer on Fauja Singh this Thursday morning… WHO: Fauja Singh, The Turbaned Tornado, 100 year-old British Sikh marathoner. Set M90+ marathon and Half marathon World Records at STWM 2003 & 2004! WHAT: attempt to set EIGHT … Continue reading
TORONTO. October 9th. For the last six years, the International Team Challenge at the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon has provided a great “developmental opportunity” for up and coming athletes to gain valuable international experience in a major, international marathon. As an IAAF Silver Label … Continue reading
Kenya’s Nixon Machichim Up For Toronto Challenge, by Paul Gains Although Kenneth Mungara returns to Toronto intent on winning his fourth Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon title it will be no easy task. Race director Alan Brookes has, once again, assembled … Continue reading