- Confessions Of A Soon-To-Be First Time Marathoner. By Linda Nguyen
- Flying And Running. By Mike Thornton
- Injury Ends Dylan Wykes’ Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Plan, by Paul Gains
- Shami Abdulahi Returns to Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Chasing Records, by Paul Gains
- How YOU can become a World Record Holder at STWM! Calling all runners to take on a GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ challenge!
Monthly Archives: December 2011
We’re delighted to be able to announce that Canada’s #1 ranked marathoner, the 2011 Canada Running Series Men’s Champion, and hopefully London Olympics-bound Reid Coolsaet, has just confirmed that he will return to defend his title at next Spring’s Toronto … Continue reading
“To run is a joy but to run for someone else is a privilege”, CES Canada TORONTO. December 3rd. Huge smiles were the dominant feature at this year’s Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Awards Night, as more than 200 guests gathered at … Continue reading