- Shami Abdulahi Returns to Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Chasing Records, by Paul Gains
- How YOU can become a World Record Holder at STWM! Calling all runners to take on a GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ challenge!
- Everything I Need, I Already Have. By Lara Winnemore
- How To Win A Marathon. By Steve Layton
- Kenya’s Peter Some Headlining Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, by Paul Gains
Monthly Archives: March 2012
What a SUPER start we had to the 2012 Canada Running Series at Harry’s Spring Run Off Vancouver 8K last Sunday. Perfect weather. Great organization, good crowds, racing and fundraising. I think Inge & Chris’ photos tell the story! For the written account, … Continue reading
TORONTO. March 21st. April is now officially “Run Canada Month”, and Paul Gains has given us a lovely overview of this exciting new programme. There are lots of ways to celebrate RCM with Canada Running Series — at 3 events, … Continue reading
Harry’s Spring Run Off Vancouver 8K to open Canada Running Series 2012 this Sunday: fun, fundraising and some spirited racing up front!
Today is the first day of Spring, the current temperature in Toronto is 19 degrees, and I’m eagerly preparing to jump on the plane for Vancouver on Thursday, for OPENING DAY for Canada Running Series 2012. Wow! It doesn’t get … Continue reading
TORONTO. March 14th. Few might have predicted Dayna Pidhoresky would develop into one of Canada’s most promising long distance runners when she ran for the University of Windsor Lancers until two years ago. Indeed, a 14th place finish in the … Continue reading
March 10th. A HUGE “Thanks”, muchas gracias, to everyone at Maraton Lala last weekend, who gave us such a marvellous time! Torreon is a special place for STWM and Inge and me. From the annual, warm welcome we always receive, … Continue reading