- Kate Bazeley To Race Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, by Paul Gains
- The Adventure And Foolishness Of Running. By Noel Paine
- Remember To Run. By Bridget Roussy
- “Social Hub” launched for 2014 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon — you’re invited!
- Lessons Learned On The Road. By Jean-Paul Bedard
- G. on Running In The Family. By Amanda Bond
- daniel nowak on No Longer Unknown Sami Jibril Aims To Defend Harry’s Spring Run Off, by Paul Gains
- Hilary on Wiebe and Wodak record impressive wins to launch Canada Running Series 2014 at Modo Spring Run Off Vancouver 8k.
- Andrea on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
- Paul Radcliffe on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Coolsaet & DuChene with impressive wins at Scotiabank Vancouver Half-marathon VANCOUVER, June 24th. Both Olympic-bound Reid Coolsaet of Speed River TFC and Brantford’s Krista DuChene notched impressive wins with strong performances at this morning’s Scotiabank Vancouver Half-marathon. Coolsaet’s 63:16 was … Continue reading
- Scotiabank Charity Challenge Participants Target $650,000 for 60 Local Charities – Canada Running Series brings the country’s best distance runners to Vancouver VANCOUVER, BC (15/06/2012) – Two members of Canada’s 2012 Olympic marathon team will line up at the … Continue reading
Two members of Canada’s 2012 Olympic marathon team will line up at the Scotiabank Vancouver Half Marathon June 24th in their final race before the London Olympics. Eric Gillis and Reid Coolsaet have prepared meticulously for the games since achieving … Continue reading
At the midway point of the 2012 Canada Running Series some familiar names occupy the top spots in the overall points category. Tarah McKay-Korir of St Clement’s, Ontario leads the women’s standings with 90 points by virtue of her victories … Continue reading
Alan Brookes’s dream of taking the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon (STWM) into the upper echelon of city marathons gained momentum recently with the signing of a three year deal. The agreement makes Brooks Running both the “Official Athletic Footwear & … Continue reading