- Confessions Of A Soon-To-Be First Time Marathoner. By Linda Nguyen
- Flying And Running. By Mike Thornton
- Injury Ends Dylan Wykes’ Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Plan, by Paul Gains
- Shami Abdulahi Returns to Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Chasing Records, by Paul Gains
- How YOU can become a World Record Holder at STWM! Calling all runners to take on a GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ challenge!
Monthly Archives: September 2012
TORONTO. September 5th. When Kenyan marathoner Charles Munyeki is asked whether the $25,000 bonus on offer for beating the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon record is motivation for the October 14th event he answers succinctly. “Definitely,” he declares. “My goal is … Continue reading