- Confessions Of A Soon-To-Be First Time Marathoner. By Linda Nguyen
- Flying And Running. By Mike Thornton
- Injury Ends Dylan Wykes’ Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Plan, by Paul Gains
- Shami Abdulahi Returns to Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Chasing Records, by Paul Gains
- How YOU can become a World Record Holder at STWM! Calling all runners to take on a GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ challenge!
Monthly Archives: December 2012
More than $4.3 million raised for 181 charities VIDEO: “What a Feeling” captures some of the energy and achievements of STWM ’12. Photo Gallery from Monday evening’s Awards Ceremonies TORONTO, December 11, 2012 – The 2012 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon … Continue reading