- Confessions Of A Soon-To-Be First Time Marathoner. By Linda Nguyen
- Flying And Running. By Mike Thornton
- Injury Ends Dylan Wykes’ Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Plan, by Paul Gains
- Shami Abdulahi Returns to Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Chasing Records, by Paul Gains
- How YOU can become a World Record Holder at STWM! Calling all runners to take on a GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ challenge!
Monthly Archives: February 2013
TORONTO. February 26th. Many runners claim running as their salvation but one shudders to think where the life of the 2012 Canadian marathon champion, Rejean Chiasson, was leading without it. A self described ‘badass’ Chiasson entered the military straight out … Continue reading
VANCOUVER & TORONTO, February 19th. Megan Brown lines up for the Vancouver Spring Run Off March 24th hoping to ‘bust a little rust’ after taking a break through much of December. The 27 year old was in need of a … Continue reading
Have YOU “Joined the Movement” yet? TORONTO YONGE STREET 10K. April 21st. This is the first in a series of blog posts from Christopher Doyle, a 55 minute 10K guy who loves running and hopes to get a little faster … Continue reading
“JOIN THE MOVEMENT!” Canada Running Series Launches innovative Social Media Campaign for TORONTO YONGE STREET 10K, with the JUGNOO SOCIAL HUB and hashtag #TYS10K.
“Join the movement” with hashtag #TYS10K on Twitter and Instagram; see yourself and interact on our SOCIAL HUB TORONTO. February 4th. Following the tremendous response we received from our online community during the 2012 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, Canada Running Series … Continue reading