- “Social Hub” launched for 2014 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon — you’re invited!
- Lessons Learned On The Road. By Jean-Paul Bedard
- Honey, We Forgot My Race Gear! By Leanne Richardson
- Honest Ed’s unveiled as the Toronto Landmark on this year’s 25th Anniversary Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon finishers’ medals.
- Running Is The Most Selfish Thing I Do. By Karyn Cooper
- G. on Running In The Family. By Amanda Bond
- daniel nowak on No Longer Unknown Sami Jibril Aims To Defend Harry’s Spring Run Off, by Paul Gains
- Hilary on Wiebe and Wodak record impressive wins to launch Canada Running Series 2014 at Modo Spring Run Off Vancouver 8k.
- Andrea on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
- Paul Radcliffe on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
Monthly Archives: February 2013
TORONTO. February 26th. Many runners claim running as their salvation but one shudders to think where the life of the 2012 Canadian marathon champion, Rejean Chiasson, was leading without it. A self described ‘badass’ Chiasson entered the military straight out … Continue reading
VANCOUVER & TORONTO, February 19th. Megan Brown lines up for the Vancouver Spring Run Off March 24th hoping to ‘bust a little rust’ after taking a break through much of December. The 27 year old was in need of a … Continue reading
Have YOU “Joined the Movement” yet? TORONTO YONGE STREET 10K. April 21st. This is the first in a series of blog posts from Christopher Doyle, a 55 minute 10K guy who loves running and hopes to get a little faster … Continue reading
“JOIN THE MOVEMENT!” Canada Running Series Launches innovative Social Media Campaign for TORONTO YONGE STREET 10K, with the JUGNOO SOCIAL HUB and hashtag #TYS10K.
“Join the movement” with hashtag #TYS10K on Twitter and Instagram; see yourself and interact on our SOCIAL HUB TORONTO. February 4th. Following the tremendous response we received from our online community during the 2012 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, Canada Running Series … Continue reading