- “Social Hub” launched for 2014 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon — you’re invited!
- Lessons Learned On The Road. By Jean-Paul Bedard
- Honey, We Forgot My Race Gear! By Leanne Richardson
- Honest Ed’s unveiled as the Toronto Landmark on this year’s 25th Anniversary Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon finishers’ medals.
- Running Is The Most Selfish Thing I Do. By Karyn Cooper
- G. on Running In The Family. By Amanda Bond
- daniel nowak on No Longer Unknown Sami Jibril Aims To Defend Harry’s Spring Run Off, by Paul Gains
- Hilary on Wiebe and Wodak record impressive wins to launch Canada Running Series 2014 at Modo Spring Run Off Vancouver 8k.
- Andrea on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
- Paul Radcliffe on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Five weeks of high altitude training in Kenya appears to have done Lanni Marchant the world of good as she has been setting the Canadian road racing scene alight. Last weekend the London, Ontario native smashed the nine year old … Continue reading
The Road to Toronto Yonge Street 10K. BLOG # 2, from Christopher Doyle. Just 3 weeks to go now to “10K-Day”, and Christopher asks “why are YOU doing it”? We hear LOTS of great reasons from you on your entry … Continue reading
Kangogo and Van Buskirk get Canada Running Series 2013 off to a flying start with victories at Vancouver Spring Run Off 8K.
VANCOUVER. March 24. Lethbridge’s Kip Kangogo and Athletics Toronto’s Kate Van Buskirk got Canada Running Series 2013 off to a flying start with convincing victories in today’s Vancouver Spring Run Off 8K, the first event of the new season. Just … Continue reading
Kip Kangogo, Lisa Harvey confirmed to defend titles as CRS 2013 begins at Vancouver Spring Run Off 8K this Sunday.
VANCOUVER. March 20th. It’s officially Spring in the frozen North, and Canada Running Series is all set to begin a new season this Sunday with the 7th Annual Vancouver Spring Run Off 8K in world-famous Stanley Park. While the opening … Continue reading
TORONTO. March 19th. Following his London Olympic marathon performance last August Eric Gillis lost his enthusiasm for running. That’s completely understandable – after all, it was his second consecutive Olympic Games in a Canadian vest. Thankfully it was a temporary … Continue reading
We just returned from Maraton Lala — an amazing weekend at Mexico’s premier marathon — where we launched our STWM 2013 campaign in Mexico: goal 200 runners this year! Better late than never, here’s my Race Report, with the view … Continue reading