- “Social Hub” launched for 2014 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon — you’re invited!
- Lessons Learned On The Road. By Jean-Paul Bedard
- Honey, We Forgot My Race Gear! By Leanne Richardson
- Honest Ed’s unveiled as the Toronto Landmark on this year’s 25th Anniversary Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon finishers’ medals.
- Running Is The Most Selfish Thing I Do. By Karyn Cooper
- G. on Running In The Family. By Amanda Bond
- daniel nowak on No Longer Unknown Sami Jibril Aims To Defend Harry’s Spring Run Off, by Paul Gains
- Hilary on Wiebe and Wodak record impressive wins to launch Canada Running Series 2014 at Modo Spring Run Off Vancouver 8k.
- Andrea on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
- Paul Radcliffe on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Canadian Olympian and World Championship Marathoner Reid Coolsaet aims to break Canadian Record at Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon
May 29, 2013 (Toronto, ON) – Canadian Olympian and World Championship Marathoner Reid Coolsaet is aiming to break the longstanding Canadian Marathon Record this year, and has chosen the 2013 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon as the race to do it. … Continue reading
TORONTO. May 28th. Here is our second “Road to #STWM” BLOG, from Christopher Doyle. Christopher is a Dad of four running his first marathon at #STWM. Follow his training stories on Titter @chrisdoyle. And, of course, on our @epilogger SOCIAL HUB. … Continue reading
TORONTO. May 23rd. “Well it’s official!” We are now 150 days to Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, October 20th, 2013, and it’s time to crank it up! We have begun our SOCIAL MEDIA campaign and our “Social Hub” is now “live” … Continue reading