- Remember To Run. By Bridget Roussy
- “Social Hub” launched for 2014 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon — you’re invited!
- Lessons Learned On The Road. By Jean-Paul Bedard
- Honey, We Forgot My Race Gear! By Leanne Richardson
- Honest Ed’s unveiled as the Toronto Landmark on this year’s 25th Anniversary Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon finishers’ medals.
- G. on Running In The Family. By Amanda Bond
- daniel nowak on No Longer Unknown Sami Jibril Aims To Defend Harry’s Spring Run Off, by Paul Gains
- Hilary on Wiebe and Wodak record impressive wins to launch Canada Running Series 2014 at Modo Spring Run Off Vancouver 8k.
- Andrea on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
- Paul Radcliffe on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
Monthly Archives: August 2013
TORONTO August 30th. Digital Champion Lisa Davidson believes in the importance of both mental and physical well-being for leading a happy and healthy life, and strives to inspire others to lead a healthy and active lifestyle. The first step to … Continue reading
TORONTO, August 29th. Twelve kilometres into the 2013 World Championship marathon Krista DuChene suddenly felt dizzy, staggered then collapsed on the Moscow streets, a victim of the horrendous hot steamy weather. It was possibly the best outcome she could have … Continue reading
TORONTO August 28th. Digital Champion Steve Layton is thrilled to be running his 3rd marathon this fall at STWM. Steve is passionate about encouraging others to test their boundaries and try running a marathon or other event as way to … Continue reading
Running four marathons in seven months might seem excessive for any distance runner but for Canada’s Rob Watson it’s a challenge he welcomes with a smile. The 30 year old London, Ontario native has confirmed he will run in the … Continue reading
TORONTO August 22nd. Digital Champion Christopher Doyle is a father of four running his first marathon at STWM. A 15-year sports marketing executive with past experience working at media companies TSN and Insight Sports, he presently works at CBC Sports … Continue reading
TORONTO. August 21st. Caroline Jepkoech may not be rated amongst the world’s best marathoners yet but the Kenyan mother of four will line up with them at the 2013 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon October 20th, thanks to a unique partnership … Continue reading
TORONTO. August 20th. Ask Jon Pepper, James Kelly and Stuart Robinson where they want to be next July 27th and they’ll all have the same answer: “GLASGOW!” To have a chance of getting to the Commonwealth Games Marathon at … Continue reading
This year, we’re particularly pleased to welcome Gary and Buddug Lloyd Davies from Aberystwyth, Wales, among our usual, strong contingent of runners from the UK at Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon. Toronto Waterfront will be Gay’s 20th marathon, and part … Continue reading
TORONTO August 18th. Bonnie Fowler created the Dream Team to help every runner finish strong at the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon. Here is her story: Oftentimes people see runners and can’t imagine themselves in their shoes. From my personal experience, … Continue reading
TORONTO. August 13th. Ethiopia’s Dinknesh Mekash Destined for Marathon Greatness by Paul Gains Ethiopia has produced many great distance runners over the years and Dinknesh Mekash could very well join the higher echelon. The 28 year old will line up … Continue reading