- Confessions Of A Soon-To-Be First Time Marathoner. By Linda Nguyen
- Flying And Running. By Mike Thornton
- Injury Ends Dylan Wykes’ Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Plan, by Paul Gains
- Shami Abdulahi Returns to Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Chasing Records, by Paul Gains
- How YOU can become a World Record Holder at STWM! Calling all runners to take on a GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ challenge!
Monthly Archives: August 2013
TORONTO August 12th. Digital Champion Miranda MacDonald has been training for her very first marathon with the Running Room! An avid runner for the last 2 years, Miranda has tackled a half-marathon and 30k race, and is now ready for … Continue reading
$1,000 Course Record Bonuses announced for inaugural Vancouver Eastside 10k in $8,000+ total prize purse!
VANCOUVER, BC. Canada Running Series has announced that there will be $1,000 bonuses for new Course Records at the first edition of their Vancouver Eastside 10k, to be run on Saturday, September 14th. The bonuses are part of an attractive … Continue reading
TORONTO. August 6th. It gives me enormous pleasure to announce that Eric Gillis will be on the Start line of this year’s Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon on Sunday, October 20th. Not only is Eric a super nice guy, and someone who has been … Continue reading