- Remember To Run. By Bridget Roussy
- “Social Hub” launched for 2014 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon — you’re invited!
- Lessons Learned On The Road. By Jean-Paul Bedard
- Honey, We Forgot My Race Gear! By Leanne Richardson
- Honest Ed’s unveiled as the Toronto Landmark on this year’s 25th Anniversary Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon finishers’ medals.
- G. on Running In The Family. By Amanda Bond
- daniel nowak on No Longer Unknown Sami Jibril Aims To Defend Harry’s Spring Run Off, by Paul Gains
- Hilary on Wiebe and Wodak record impressive wins to launch Canada Running Series 2014 at Modo Spring Run Off Vancouver 8k.
- Andrea on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
- Paul Radcliffe on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
Monthly Archives: September 2013
TORONTO. September 7th. Takashi Horiguchi of Team Honda and Hiroko Yoshitomi of First Dream Athletic Club are both confirmed for this year’s Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon on October 20th. “We’re delighted to have Takashi and Hiroko on this year’s start … Continue reading
MAKE HISTORY AND BREAK A GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS® TITLE! Guinness World Records, the global authority on record-breaking achievement, is again partnering with the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon (STWM) to provide runners the opportunity to make history with record verification on … Continue reading
TORONTO September 5th. Digital Champion Christa Davidson is a recovering alcoholic of two and a half years and has used running as a way to stay sober; instead of drinking she runs. On her particularly challenging days, she just runs … Continue reading
TORONTO. September 3rd. Seven years ago Morocco’s Abderrahime Bouramdane’s passport was stamped with a Canadian visa for the first time and he took full advantage, racing to second place finishes in both the 2006 Ottawa and the 2006 Scotiabank Toronto … Continue reading