- Remember To Run. By Bridget Roussy
- “Social Hub” launched for 2014 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon — you’re invited!
- Lessons Learned On The Road. By Jean-Paul Bedard
- Honey, We Forgot My Race Gear! By Leanne Richardson
- Honest Ed’s unveiled as the Toronto Landmark on this year’s 25th Anniversary Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon finishers’ medals.
- G. on Running In The Family. By Amanda Bond
- daniel nowak on No Longer Unknown Sami Jibril Aims To Defend Harry’s Spring Run Off, by Paul Gains
- Hilary on Wiebe and Wodak record impressive wins to launch Canada Running Series 2014 at Modo Spring Run Off Vancouver 8k.
- Andrea on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
- Paul Radcliffe on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
Monthly Archives: November 2013
• Greektown announced as winner of the Neighbourhood Challenge at the Scotiabank Charity Challenge Awards Night TORONTO, Nov 27, 2013.Runners, spectators and neighbourhoods alike at the 2013 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon raised over $3.8 million in support of 185 local … Continue reading
Scotiabank Vancouver Half Marathon & 5k earns Silver Certification from the Council for Responsible Sport for Social and Environmental Initiatives
Scotiabank Vancouver Half Marathon & 5k earns Silver Certification from the Council for Responsible Sport for its Social and Environmental Initiatives Working with Green Chair Recycling, organizers achieve 97.8 percent waste diversion rate FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE November 18, 2013 – … Continue reading