- Flying And Running. By Mike Thornton
- Injury Ends Dylan Wykes’ Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Plan, by Paul Gains
- Shami Abdulahi Returns to Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Chasing Records, by Paul Gains
- How YOU can become a World Record Holder at STWM! Calling all runners to take on a GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ challenge!
- Everything I Need, I Already Have. By Lara Winnemore
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Canada Running Series announces new prize money for 2014 Western events; increased commitment to Canadian and British Columbian athletes.
December 17, 2014 – Vancouver, BC. Canada Running Series is pleased to announce an increase in prize monies for competitive runners at its three Western events in 2014, with a strong emphasis on encouraging the development of Canadian and British … Continue reading
TORONTO. December 10, 2013. London’s Lanni Marchant and Lethbridge’s Kip Kangogo were officially announced as 2013 Canada Running Series Champions today, capping off an outstanding year for both athletes, and for Canada’s top road race circuit. It was also a … Continue reading