- Injury Ends Dylan Wykes’ Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Plan, by Paul Gains
- Shami Abdulahi Returns to Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Chasing Records, by Paul Gains
- How YOU can become a World Record Holder at STWM! Calling all runners to take on a GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ challenge!
- Everything I Need, I Already Have. By Lara Winnemore
- How To Win A Marathon. By Steve Layton
Monthly Archives: January 2014
KITCHENER, ON. January 28. With over 120 years of history as a Canadian, family-owned bakery and candy company, Dare knows family makes it better. Now Dare has joined the Canada Running Series family, in an effort to put delicious, wholesome … Continue reading
TORONTO. January 26th 2014. Digital Champion Miranda MacDonald has been an avid runner for the last 3 years. After running a number of 10K races, she was challenged by Nike Running Canada to tackle a half marathon in 2011 and blog … Continue reading
TORONTO. January 23, 2014. Running was always a “maybe later” thing for Digital Champion Danielle O’Hanley. She finally signed up for her first Running Room clinic in August 2012 and has been running ever since. After a jam-packed 2013 — … Continue reading
Athletics Canada announces Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon as Canadian Championship host beginning in 2015
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE January 21, 2014 Athletics Canada announces Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon as Canadian Championship host beginning in 2015 Ottawa – Athletics Canada is pleased to announce today a very exciting partnership with Canada Running Series (CRS) that will … Continue reading
TORONTO. January 18th, 2014. In the spring of 2011, months after a life-changing experience, JP Hernandez signed up for a Learn-to-Run clinic at a local Running Room store, promising his son he would make changes to his life. On October 20th … Continue reading
Canada Running Series announce Modo The Car Co-op as title sponsor to Modo Spring Run Off Vancouver 8k.
– Sponsorship brings Finishers’ medals, Take A Hike Foundation to the race VANCOUVER. January 15, 2014. Canada Running Series is pleased to announce a three-year sponsorship partnership with Modo The Car Co-op. Modo will take title to the first event … Continue reading
TORONTO. January 15th. Digital Champion, Jessica Kuepfer is an athlete racing out of Waterloo, ON. She favors the ultra-marathon distance, but is always up for a challenge and is thrilled to be racing the Toronto Yonge Street 10K this year. … Continue reading
TORONTO. January 11th 2014. Digital Champion Laurie Ann March works hard to balance her hectic life with her love of running. She will tell you that she treats being active as a priority and with good reason. Laurie changed her … Continue reading