- Remember To Run. By Bridget Roussy
- “Social Hub” launched for 2014 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon — you’re invited!
- Lessons Learned On The Road. By Jean-Paul Bedard
- Honey, We Forgot My Race Gear! By Leanne Richardson
- Honest Ed’s unveiled as the Toronto Landmark on this year’s 25th Anniversary Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon finishers’ medals.
- G. on Running In The Family. By Amanda Bond
- daniel nowak on No Longer Unknown Sami Jibril Aims To Defend Harry’s Spring Run Off, by Paul Gains
- Hilary on Wiebe and Wodak record impressive wins to launch Canada Running Series 2014 at Modo Spring Run Off Vancouver 8k.
- Andrea on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
- Paul Radcliffe on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
Monthly Archives: February 2014
TORONTO. February 26th. It’s a sure sign Spring is on the way as the 2014 Canada Running Series launches with the Modo Spring Run Off 8km race in Vancouver’s picturesque Stanley Park, March 23rd. The eight race national series offers … Continue reading
TORONTO. February 24th 2014. Tina Benigno is delighted to be back as a Digital Champion with Canada Running Series! In October 2013, she ran her third full marathon as a Digital Champion for STWM. Tina started running in 2009 for … Continue reading
TORONTO. February 19th 2014. Digital Champion Linda Nguyen is an avid runner and obstacle course racer. Her 2013 fitness achievements include completing 12 road races and 5 obstacle races with some notable achievements including having completed her first half marathon, … Continue reading
TORONTO. February 13th 2014. Digital Champion Jean-Paul Bedard starting running a little over 16 years ago when he entered a treatment program for an addiction to drugs and alcohol. He trained for his first marathon, The Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, … Continue reading
Official TYS10K Training Clinics begin at 25+ Running Room locations across Ontario THIS WEEK! To find your local clinic, visit our Training Clinics page. TORONTO. February 9th 2014. Digital Champion Heather Gardner believes group running is a great way to … Continue reading
TORONTO. February 5th 2014. Digital Champion Stephanie Xamin is an avid runner who started running to get back into shape after university. She has run what she calls the full circuit in the following distances: 5k, 10k, 15k, half marathon, … Continue reading