- Remember To Run. By Bridget Roussy
- “Social Hub” launched for 2014 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon — you’re invited!
- Lessons Learned On The Road. By Jean-Paul Bedard
- Honey, We Forgot My Race Gear! By Leanne Richardson
- Honest Ed’s unveiled as the Toronto Landmark on this year’s 25th Anniversary Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon finishers’ medals.
- G. on Running In The Family. By Amanda Bond
- daniel nowak on No Longer Unknown Sami Jibril Aims To Defend Harry’s Spring Run Off, by Paul Gains
- Hilary on Wiebe and Wodak record impressive wins to launch Canada Running Series 2014 at Modo Spring Run Off Vancouver 8k.
- Andrea on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
- Paul Radcliffe on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
Monthly Archives: May 2014
Canadian Olympian Reid Coolsaet heads up a fine men’s field at the Scotiabank Vancouver Half Marathon June 22nd. The 34 year old member of Speed River Track Club in Guelph, Ontario recently finished 13th at the Virgin Money London Marathon … Continue reading
TORONTO. May 15th 2014. When Digital Champion Andrew Chak ran his first 10K three years ago, he felt like a hero. The city streets were closed just for his run. People cheered him on like he was an Olympian. He … Continue reading
Lanni Marchant returns to the Scotiabank Vancouver Half Marathon June 22nd with the heavy mantle of being the new Canadian marathon record holder. Last October at the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Marchant beat the 28 year old standard with a … Continue reading
VANCOUVER, May 8, 2014. Canada Running Series is pleased to announce global athletic leader New Balance is joining the Vancouver Eastside 10K as athletic partner to the award winning event, set for Saturday, September 13th, 2014. The inaugural race took … Continue reading