- “Social Hub” launched for 2014 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon — you’re invited!
- Lessons Learned On The Road. By Jean-Paul Bedard
- Honey, We Forgot My Race Gear! By Leanne Richardson
- Honest Ed’s unveiled as the Toronto Landmark on this year’s 25th Anniversary Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon finishers’ medals.
- Running Is The Most Selfish Thing I Do. By Karyn Cooper
- G. on Running In The Family. By Amanda Bond
- daniel nowak on No Longer Unknown Sami Jibril Aims To Defend Harry’s Spring Run Off, by Paul Gains
- Hilary on Wiebe and Wodak record impressive wins to launch Canada Running Series 2014 at Modo Spring Run Off Vancouver 8k.
- Andrea on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
- Paul Radcliffe on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
Author Archives: abrookes
TORONTO. July 22nd. Canada Running Series is pleased to announce the launch of its “Social Hub” for the 25th Anniversary running of Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, slated for Sunday, October 19th. It was created by Zoomph, who also provide innovative … Continue reading
TORONTO July 20 2014. Digital Champion Jean-Paul Bedard started running over 16 years ago when he entered a treatment program for an addiction to drugs and alcohol. He trained for his first marathon, The Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, with two … Continue reading
TORONTO July 17th 2014. Leanne Richardson officially started running after participating in Ottawa’s Weekend To End Breast Cancer 60K Walk. Since then she has completed several 5K’s, 10K’s, half marathons and her first marathon at last year’s Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon. … Continue reading
Honest Ed’s unveiled as the Toronto Landmark on this year’s 25th Anniversary Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon finishers’ medals.
TORONTO. July 14. The Canada Running Series, organizers of the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, announced today that Honest Ed’s world-famous “Bargain House” will be the featured landmark on this year’s 25th Anniversary finishers’ medals for the marathon, half-marathon and 5k … Continue reading
TORONTO July 13th 2014. Karyn began running in 2011 when she randomly decided to run a few laps at a local gym. It was a stressful time, having struggled for years with infertility and miscarriage. Running those few laps seemed … Continue reading
TORONTO July 10th 2014. Amanda (Mandy) has been running since her track and cross country days in elementary school. She picked it up again in 2010 after a rather lengthy break, inspired by her marathon-running dad with whom she ran … Continue reading
TORONTO July 6th 2014. Since lacing up his first pair of “real” running shoes to start running with his wife 4 years ago, it didn’t take long for Digital Champion Petja Taivassalo to become addicted to the enjoyment of getting … Continue reading
TORONTO. July 3. It gives me enormous pleasure to make ERIC GILLIS our first Pro Athlete announcement for the 25th Anniversary running of our Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon event. Eric has been an important part of the recent history of … Continue reading
TORONTO June 29th 2014. Why does Digital Champion Michael Lobsinger run? To be more awesome, that’s why. His philosophy on life is why keep doing what you’re doing if you can be doing something better or doing more? That’s how … Continue reading