- “Social Hub” launched for 2014 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon — you’re invited!
- Lessons Learned On The Road. By Jean-Paul Bedard
- Honey, We Forgot My Race Gear! By Leanne Richardson
- Honest Ed’s unveiled as the Toronto Landmark on this year’s 25th Anniversary Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon finishers’ medals.
- Running Is The Most Selfish Thing I Do. By Karyn Cooper
- G. on Running In The Family. By Amanda Bond
- daniel nowak on No Longer Unknown Sami Jibril Aims To Defend Harry’s Spring Run Off, by Paul Gains
- Hilary on Wiebe and Wodak record impressive wins to launch Canada Running Series 2014 at Modo Spring Run Off Vancouver 8k.
- Andrea on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
- Paul Radcliffe on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
Author Archives: abrookes
Wykes and Marchant notch emphatic victories at Scotiabank Vancouver Half-marathon. $830,000 raised for charity.
VANCOUVER. June 22nd. Dylan Wykes and Lanni Marchant showed why they are Canada’s #1 ranked Men’s and Women’s marathoners with emphatic victories at today’s Scotiabank Vancouver Half-marathon. Wykes ran 63:52 for his win; Marchant 73:41 for the Women’s crown. Conditions … Continue reading
VANCOUVER. June 20th. The weather forecast looks excellent for this Sunday’s 16th edition of the Scotiabank Vancouver Half marathon and 5K, and there is the promise of some excellent racing for this year’s Men’s and Women’s titles. The men’s race … Continue reading
It could be said that Lanni Marchant epitomises the ‘loneliness of the long distance runner’ training alone on the roads near her home in Chattanooga, Tennessee using programs emailed from her coach in London, Ontario. The 30 year old national … Continue reading
On Sunday October 19th, 25,000 runners will come together in Toronto for the 25th Anniversary of the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon! Today we are excited to announce our 2014 Digital Champions ambassador team. The STWM Digital Champions are a group … Continue reading
After racing to a 20th place finish at the 2012 London Olympics Dylan Wykes had reached a peak in his running career and wondered if he would ever find the motivation and determination to continue. Thankfully for Canadian running fans … Continue reading
Canadian Olympian Reid Coolsaet heads up a fine men’s field at the Scotiabank Vancouver Half Marathon June 22nd. The 34 year old member of Speed River Track Club in Guelph, Ontario recently finished 13th at the Virgin Money London Marathon … Continue reading
TORONTO. May 15th 2014. When Digital Champion Andrew Chak ran his first 10K three years ago, he felt like a hero. The city streets were closed just for his run. People cheered him on like he was an Olympian. He … Continue reading
Lanni Marchant returns to the Scotiabank Vancouver Half Marathon June 22nd with the heavy mantle of being the new Canadian marathon record holder. Last October at the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Marchant beat the 28 year old standard with a … Continue reading
VANCOUVER, May 8, 2014. Canada Running Series is pleased to announce global athletic leader New Balance is joining the Vancouver Eastside 10K as athletic partner to the award winning event, set for Saturday, September 13th, 2014. The inaugural race took … Continue reading
MONTREAL April 27th. As expected Eric Gillis claimed his third consecutive Canadian Half Marathon championship title today as he won the 2014 Banque Scotia 21k de Montreal in a time of 1:04:28. For his efforts the 34 year old earned … Continue reading