- “Social Hub” launched for 2014 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon — you’re invited!
- Lessons Learned On The Road. By Jean-Paul Bedard
- Honey, We Forgot My Race Gear! By Leanne Richardson
- Honest Ed’s unveiled as the Toronto Landmark on this year’s 25th Anniversary Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon finishers’ medals.
- Running Is The Most Selfish Thing I Do. By Karyn Cooper
- G. on Running In The Family. By Amanda Bond
- daniel nowak on No Longer Unknown Sami Jibril Aims To Defend Harry’s Spring Run Off, by Paul Gains
- Hilary on Wiebe and Wodak record impressive wins to launch Canada Running Series 2014 at Modo Spring Run Off Vancouver 8k.
- Andrea on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
- Paul Radcliffe on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
Author Archives: abrookes
Wiebe and Wodak record impressive wins to launch Canada Running Series 2014 at Modo Spring Run Off Vancouver 8k.
VANCOUVER. March 23rd. Kelly Wiebe and Natasha Wodak got Canada Running Series 2014 off to a flying start with impressive victories at the Modo Spring Run Off Vancouver 8K. It was a picture-perfect Spring morning on the Stanley Park Seawall, … Continue reading
– Modo Spring Run-Off Vancouver 8k spotlights Take a Hike’s successful, unique approach combining experiential learning and a culture of service to one’s neighbour. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE March 18, 2014; Vancouver, BC — When Rosie steps onto the stage to … Continue reading
TORONTO. March 18th. If history is the judge the 2014 Harry’s Spring Run Off on April 5th will generate as much excitement as any other footrace in its thirty-seven year history. Over the years this 8km race through Toronto’s picturesque … Continue reading
TORONTO. March 16th 2014. As a recovering alcoholic Digital Champion Christa Davidson uses running to stay sober. Christa celebrates 3 years sobriety on January 15 2014 and credits her success to lacing up and pounding the pavement. Inspiring others to … Continue reading
MARCH 13. While many of Canada’s leading distance runners escaped the winter with warm weather training camps Krista DuChene has endured one of the coldest spells in history in her quest for greater success. Fit and enthused, among other goals, … Continue reading
TORONTO March 10th 2014. In 2010 Digital Champion Emily Gray cheered on runners at mile 22 of the New York City Marathon, and cried. Inspiration had hit, and she knew she had to get involved somehow. When early 2011 rolled … Continue reading
TORONTO. March 8th 2014. Digital Champion Heather Gardner believes group running is a great way to promote healthy, active living and build community. As the owner of Tribe Fitness, a Toronto fitness community with the goal of sweating for social … Continue reading
Wiebe v Watson; Wodak v Cliff. Modo Spring Run Off Vancouver 8k kicks off Canada Running Series by Paul Gains
The 2014 Canada Running Series kicks off in Vancouver March 23rd with the Modo Spring Run Off 8km race through picturesque – and world renowned – Stanley Park. For many runners it’s a signal that spring is upon us and … Continue reading
TORONTO March 5th 2014. Digital Champion Jennifer Wilson started running in the summer of 2010, completing her first race ever at the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Half Marathon. After crossing that accomplishment off her list, she resolved to never run again. … Continue reading