- G. on Running In The Family. By Amanda Bond
- daniel nowak on No Longer Unknown Sami Jibril Aims To Defend Harry’s Spring Run Off, by Paul Gains
- Hilary on Wiebe and Wodak record impressive wins to launch Canada Running Series 2014 at Modo Spring Run Off Vancouver 8k.
- Andrea on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
- Paul Radcliffe on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
Author Archives: abrookes
TORONTO. April 5th. Kenya’s Paul Kimugul [24:09] and Krista DuChene [27:45] took the men’s and women’s titles at the 36th Annual Harry’s Spring Run Off 8K to fight prostate cancer on a chilly, blustery morning in High Park, as Canada … Continue reading
TORONTO. April 2nd 2014. When Andrew ran his first 10K two and half years ago, he felt like a hero. The city streets were closed just for his run. People cheered him on like he was an Olympian. He got … Continue reading
TORONTO. March 28th. Toronto’s premier 10km race will mark the occasion of the first ‘East versus West’ elite team contest in Canadian road racing history on April 13th. The Toronto Yonge Street 10km, a foot race down one of the … Continue reading
TORONTO. March 25. A year ago Toronto’s Sami Jibril went into the Harry’s Spring Run Off 8km as a relative unknown and emerged as a surprise victor [2013 Race Report]. On April 5th he will be among the contenders in … Continue reading
Wiebe and Wodak record impressive wins to launch Canada Running Series 2014 at Modo Spring Run Off Vancouver 8k.
VANCOUVER. March 23rd. Kelly Wiebe and Natasha Wodak got Canada Running Series 2014 off to a flying start with impressive victories at the Modo Spring Run Off Vancouver 8K. It was a picture-perfect Spring morning on the Stanley Park Seawall, … Continue reading
– Modo Spring Run-Off Vancouver 8k spotlights Take a Hike’s successful, unique approach combining experiential learning and a culture of service to one’s neighbour. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE March 18, 2014; Vancouver, BC — When Rosie steps onto the stage to … Continue reading
TORONTO. March 18th. If history is the judge the 2014 Harry’s Spring Run Off on April 5th will generate as much excitement as any other footrace in its thirty-seven year history. Over the years this 8km race through Toronto’s picturesque … Continue reading
TORONTO. March 16th 2014. As a recovering alcoholic Digital Champion Christa Davidson uses running to stay sober. Christa celebrates 3 years sobriety on January 15 2014 and credits her success to lacing up and pounding the pavement. Inspiring others to … Continue reading
MARCH 13. While many of Canada’s leading distance runners escaped the winter with warm weather training camps Krista DuChene has endured one of the coldest spells in history in her quest for greater success. Fit and enthused, among other goals, … Continue reading