- Confessions Of A Soon-To-Be First Time Marathoner. By Linda Nguyen
- Flying And Running. By Mike Thornton
- Injury Ends Dylan Wykes’ Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Plan, by Paul Gains
- Shami Abdulahi Returns to Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Chasing Records, by Paul Gains
- How YOU can become a World Record Holder at STWM! Calling all runners to take on a GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ challenge!
Category Archives: Banque Scotia 21K de montreal
Newfoundland’s Kate VAUGHAN added to Women’s field for National Half Marathon Championships at Banque Scotia 21K de Montreal.
January 10th. Organizers are pleased to announce the addition of Newfoundland’s Kate Vaughan to the women’s Start List for the Canadian Half Marathon Championships at Banque Scotia 21K de Montreal on Sunday, April 17th. She joins Windsor, Ontario’s Dayna Pidhoresky … Continue reading
Dayna Pidhoresky confirmed for Canadian Half Championships at Banque Scotia 21K de Montreal, April 17th
We’re pleased to announce that Dayna Pidhoresky has confirmed she’ll be racing for the Athletics Canada National Half Marathon Championships at Banque Scotia 21K de Montreal on April 17th. The 23 year-old former Windsor Lancer and resident of Tecumseh, Ontario burst … Continue reading