- Lessons Learned On The Road. By Jean-Paul Bedard
- Honey, We Forgot My Race Gear! By Leanne Richardson
- Honest Ed’s unveiled as the Toronto Landmark on this year’s 25th Anniversary Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon finishers’ medals.
- Running Is The Most Selfish Thing I Do. By Karyn Cooper
- Running In The Family. By Amanda Bond
- G. on Running In The Family. By Amanda Bond
- daniel nowak on No Longer Unknown Sami Jibril Aims To Defend Harry’s Spring Run Off, by Paul Gains
- Hilary on Wiebe and Wodak record impressive wins to launch Canada Running Series 2014 at Modo Spring Run Off Vancouver 8k.
- Andrea on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
- Paul Radcliffe on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
Category Archives: Banque Scotia 21K de montreal
Newfoundland’s Kate VAUGHAN added to Women’s field for National Half Marathon Championships at Banque Scotia 21K de Montreal.
January 10th. Organizers are pleased to announce the addition of Newfoundland’s Kate Vaughan to the women’s Start List for the Canadian Half Marathon Championships at Banque Scotia 21K de Montreal on Sunday, April 17th. She joins Windsor, Ontario’s Dayna Pidhoresky … Continue reading
Dayna Pidhoresky confirmed for Canadian Half Championships at Banque Scotia 21K de Montreal, April 17th
We’re pleased to announce that Dayna Pidhoresky has confirmed she’ll be racing for the Athletics Canada National Half Marathon Championships at Banque Scotia 21K de Montreal on April 17th. The 23 year-old former Windsor Lancer and resident of Tecumseh, Ontario burst … Continue reading