- Excellent Racing at Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, by Paul Gains
- Ones To Watch For, at Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon 2014
- 42 Marathon Tips For First-Timers. By Kenny Yum
- Ethiopia’s Tariku Jufar Returns To Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, by Paul Gains
- Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon 2014 goes For Green!
- Alicia Pinter on 42 Marathon Tips For First-Timers. By Kenny Yum
- Paul Radcliffe on 42 Marathon Tips For First-Timers. By Kenny Yum
- ganesh on Kim Doerksen Soccer Player Turned Marathon Star to Race Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, by Paul Gains
- Bob Reid on Kim Doerksen Soccer Player Turned Marathon Star to Race Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, by Paul Gains
- Cassie Hoy on 25 Reasons Why You Should Run STWM. By Jessica Kuepfer
Category Archives: General
Honest Ed’s unveiled as the Toronto Landmark on this year’s 25th Anniversary Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon finishers’ medals.
TORONTO. July 14. The Canada Running Series, organizers of the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, announced today that Honest Ed’s world-famous “Bargain House” will be the featured landmark on this year’s 25th Anniversary finishers’ medals for the marathon, half-marathon and 5k … Continue reading
Wykes and Marchant notch emphatic victories at Scotiabank Vancouver Half-marathon. $830,000 raised for charity.
VANCOUVER. June 22nd. Dylan Wykes and Lanni Marchant showed why they are Canada’s #1 ranked Men’s and Women’s marathoners with emphatic victories at today’s Scotiabank Vancouver Half-marathon. Wykes ran 63:52 for his win; Marchant 73:41 for the Women’s crown. Conditions … Continue reading
VANCOUVER. June 20th. The weather forecast looks excellent for this Sunday’s 16th edition of the Scotiabank Vancouver Half marathon and 5K, and there is the promise of some excellent racing for this year’s Men’s and Women’s titles. The men’s race … Continue reading
It could be said that Lanni Marchant epitomises the ‘loneliness of the long distance runner’ training alone on the roads near her home in Chattanooga, Tennessee using programs emailed from her coach in London, Ontario. The 30 year old national … Continue reading
Canadian Olympian Reid Coolsaet heads up a fine men’s field at the Scotiabank Vancouver Half Marathon June 22nd. The 34 year old member of Speed River Track Club in Guelph, Ontario recently finished 13th at the Virgin Money London Marathon … Continue reading
Lanni Marchant returns to the Scotiabank Vancouver Half Marathon June 22nd with the heavy mantle of being the new Canadian marathon record holder. Last October at the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Marchant beat the 28 year old standard with a … Continue reading
VANCOUVER, May 8, 2014. Canada Running Series is pleased to announce global athletic leader New Balance is joining the Vancouver Eastside 10K as athletic partner to the award winning event, set for Saturday, September 13th, 2014. The inaugural race took … Continue reading
ASICS Canada prolonge son partenariat avec le Circuit du Canada jusqu’en 2016 pour Montréal et Vancouver
A version in English follows, below. TORONTO, le 24 avril. Le Circuit du Canada, le plus prestigieux circuit de course à pied au pays, est heureux d’annoncer qu’Asics Canada a renouvelé sa commandite de présentation, à la fois pour le … Continue reading
Canadian championship medals, lucrative prize money and a chance to run on a fast course through scenic Parc Jean Drapeau have attracted some of the best road racers to Montreal for the Banque Scotia 21k de Montreal this Sunday, April … Continue reading
TORONTO. April 13th. Two time Canadian Olympian Eric Gillis sprinted home to victory in this morning’s Toronto Yonge Street 10k in a time of 28:32 after a heated battle with Toronto based Kenyan Paul Kimugul. A pack of five had … Continue reading