- “Social Hub” launched for 2014 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon — you’re invited!
- Lessons Learned On The Road. By Jean-Paul Bedard
- Honey, We Forgot My Race Gear! By Leanne Richardson
- Honest Ed’s unveiled as the Toronto Landmark on this year’s 25th Anniversary Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon finishers’ medals.
- Running Is The Most Selfish Thing I Do. By Karyn Cooper
- G. on Running In The Family. By Amanda Bond
- daniel nowak on No Longer Unknown Sami Jibril Aims To Defend Harry’s Spring Run Off, by Paul Gains
- Hilary on Wiebe and Wodak record impressive wins to launch Canada Running Series 2014 at Modo Spring Run Off Vancouver 8k.
- Andrea on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
- Paul Radcliffe on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
Category Archives: General
MARCH 13. While many of Canada’s leading distance runners escaped the winter with warm weather training camps Krista DuChene has endured one of the coldest spells in history in her quest for greater success. Fit and enthused, among other goals, … Continue reading
Wiebe v Watson; Wodak v Cliff. Modo Spring Run Off Vancouver 8k kicks off Canada Running Series by Paul Gains
The 2014 Canada Running Series kicks off in Vancouver March 23rd with the Modo Spring Run Off 8km race through picturesque – and world renowned – Stanley Park. For many runners it’s a signal that spring is upon us and … Continue reading
TORONTO. February 26th. It’s a sure sign Spring is on the way as the 2014 Canada Running Series launches with the Modo Spring Run Off 8km race in Vancouver’s picturesque Stanley Park, March 23rd. The eight race national series offers … Continue reading
KITCHENER, ON. January 28. With over 120 years of history as a Canadian, family-owned bakery and candy company, Dare knows family makes it better. Now Dare has joined the Canada Running Series family, in an effort to put delicious, wholesome … Continue reading
Athletics Canada announces Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon as Canadian Championship host beginning in 2015
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE January 21, 2014 Athletics Canada announces Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon as Canadian Championship host beginning in 2015 Ottawa – Athletics Canada is pleased to announce today a very exciting partnership with Canada Running Series (CRS) that will … Continue reading
Canada Running Series announce Modo The Car Co-op as title sponsor to Modo Spring Run Off Vancouver 8k.
– Sponsorship brings Finishers’ medals, Take A Hike Foundation to the race VANCOUVER. January 15, 2014. Canada Running Series is pleased to announce a three-year sponsorship partnership with Modo The Car Co-op. Modo will take title to the first event … Continue reading
Canada Running Series announces new prize money for 2014 Western events; increased commitment to Canadian and British Columbian athletes.
December 17, 2014 – Vancouver, BC. Canada Running Series is pleased to announce an increase in prize monies for competitive runners at its three Western events in 2014, with a strong emphasis on encouraging the development of Canadian and British … Continue reading
TORONTO. December 10, 2013. London’s Lanni Marchant and Lethbridge’s Kip Kangogo were officially announced as 2013 Canada Running Series Champions today, capping off an outstanding year for both athletes, and for Canada’s top road race circuit. It was also a … Continue reading
• Greektown announced as winner of the Neighbourhood Challenge at the Scotiabank Charity Challenge Awards Night TORONTO, Nov 27, 2013.Runners, spectators and neighbourhoods alike at the 2013 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon raised over $3.8 million in support of 185 local … Continue reading
Scotiabank Vancouver Half Marathon & 5k earns Silver Certification from the Council for Responsible Sport for Social and Environmental Initiatives
Scotiabank Vancouver Half Marathon & 5k earns Silver Certification from the Council for Responsible Sport for its Social and Environmental Initiatives Working with Green Chair Recycling, organizers achieve 97.8 percent waste diversion rate FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE November 18, 2013 – … Continue reading