- Kate Bazeley To Race Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, by Paul Gains
- The Adventure And Foolishness Of Running. By Noel Paine
- Remember To Run. By Bridget Roussy
- “Social Hub” launched for 2014 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon — you’re invited!
- Lessons Learned On The Road. By Jean-Paul Bedard
- G. on Running In The Family. By Amanda Bond
- daniel nowak on No Longer Unknown Sami Jibril Aims To Defend Harry’s Spring Run Off, by Paul Gains
- Hilary on Wiebe and Wodak record impressive wins to launch Canada Running Series 2014 at Modo Spring Run Off Vancouver 8k.
- Andrea on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
- Paul Radcliffe on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
Category Archives: Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon
TORONTO July 28th 2014. Digital Champion Noel Paine is a distance runner with over 26 years of running and racing experience. He has run everything from the 100m hurdles to 100km ultra marathons. In 2013 he ran solo across the … Continue reading
TORONTO July 24th 2014. Almost 2 years ago, a friend of Bridget’s talked her into signing up for the Canada Army Run half-marathon. ‘Ah yes, that running thing. I’ve seen people do that…’ There was just one catch: she had … Continue reading
TORONTO July 20 2014. Digital Champion Jean-Paul Bedard started running over 16 years ago when he entered a treatment program for an addiction to drugs and alcohol. He trained for his first marathon, The Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, with two … Continue reading
TORONTO July 17th 2014. Leanne Richardson officially started running after participating in Ottawa’s Weekend To End Breast Cancer 60K Walk. Since then she has completed several 5K’s, 10K’s, half marathons and her first marathon at last year’s Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon. … Continue reading
Honest Ed’s unveiled as the Toronto Landmark on this year’s 25th Anniversary Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon finishers’ medals.
TORONTO. July 14. The Canada Running Series, organizers of the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, announced today that Honest Ed’s world-famous “Bargain House” will be the featured landmark on this year’s 25th Anniversary finishers’ medals for the marathon, half-marathon and 5k … Continue reading
TORONTO July 13th 2014. Karyn began running in 2011 when she randomly decided to run a few laps at a local gym. It was a stressful time, having struggled for years with infertility and miscarriage. Running those few laps seemed … Continue reading
TORONTO July 10th 2014. Amanda (Mandy) has been running since her track and cross country days in elementary school. She picked it up again in 2010 after a rather lengthy break, inspired by her marathon-running dad with whom she ran … Continue reading
TORONTO July 6th 2014. Since lacing up his first pair of “real” running shoes to start running with his wife 4 years ago, it didn’t take long for Digital Champion Petja Taivassalo to become addicted to the enjoyment of getting … Continue reading
TORONTO June 29th 2014. Why does Digital Champion Michael Lobsinger run? To be more awesome, that’s why. His philosophy on life is why keep doing what you’re doing if you can be doing something better or doing more? That’s how … Continue reading