- Remember To Run. By Bridget Roussy
- “Social Hub” launched for 2014 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon — you’re invited!
- Lessons Learned On The Road. By Jean-Paul Bedard
- Honey, We Forgot My Race Gear! By Leanne Richardson
- Honest Ed’s unveiled as the Toronto Landmark on this year’s 25th Anniversary Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon finishers’ medals.
- G. on Running In The Family. By Amanda Bond
- daniel nowak on No Longer Unknown Sami Jibril Aims To Defend Harry’s Spring Run Off, by Paul Gains
- Hilary on Wiebe and Wodak record impressive wins to launch Canada Running Series 2014 at Modo Spring Run Off Vancouver 8k.
- Andrea on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
- Paul Radcliffe on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
Category Archives: Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon
In the world of road racing celebrities Canada’s Ed Whitlock ranks high for his accomplishments as a prolific world beating Master’s competitor. Recognition comes in the form of long lines of well wishers who want to meet the man who … Continue reading
TORONTO September 11th. Digital Champion Alyssa Cheung is a first time marathon runner and hopes her personal experiences — training progress, successes, failures and even setbacks — will inspire other runners to lace up and join her at the starting … Continue reading
TORONTO. September 7th. Takashi Horiguchi of Team Honda and Hiroko Yoshitomi of First Dream Athletic Club are both confirmed for this year’s Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon on October 20th. “We’re delighted to have Takashi and Hiroko on this year’s start … Continue reading
TORONTO September 5th. Digital Champion Christa Davidson is a recovering alcoholic of two and a half years and has used running as a way to stay sober; instead of drinking she runs. On her particularly challenging days, she just runs … Continue reading
TORONTO. September 3rd. Seven years ago Morocco’s Abderrahime Bouramdane’s passport was stamped with a Canadian visa for the first time and he took full advantage, racing to second place finishes in both the 2006 Ottawa and the 2006 Scotiabank Toronto … Continue reading
TORONTO August 30th. Digital Champion Lisa Davidson believes in the importance of both mental and physical well-being for leading a happy and healthy life, and strives to inspire others to lead a healthy and active lifestyle. The first step to … Continue reading
TORONTO, August 29th. Twelve kilometres into the 2013 World Championship marathon Krista DuChene suddenly felt dizzy, staggered then collapsed on the Moscow streets, a victim of the horrendous hot steamy weather. It was possibly the best outcome she could have … Continue reading
TORONTO August 28th. Digital Champion Steve Layton is thrilled to be running his 3rd marathon this fall at STWM. Steve is passionate about encouraging others to test their boundaries and try running a marathon or other event as way to … Continue reading
Running four marathons in seven months might seem excessive for any distance runner but for Canada’s Rob Watson it’s a challenge he welcomes with a smile. The 30 year old London, Ontario native has confirmed he will run in the … Continue reading
TORONTO August 22nd. Digital Champion Christopher Doyle is a father of four running his first marathon at STWM. A 15-year sports marketing executive with past experience working at media companies TSN and Insight Sports, he presently works at CBC Sports … Continue reading