- Confessions Of A Soon-To-Be First Time Marathoner. By Linda Nguyen
- Flying And Running. By Mike Thornton
- Injury Ends Dylan Wykes’ Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Plan, by Paul Gains
- Shami Abdulahi Returns to Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Chasing Records, by Paul Gains
- How YOU can become a World Record Holder at STWM! Calling all runners to take on a GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ challenge!
Category Archives: Scotiabank Vancouver Half Marathon
It could be said that Lanni Marchant epitomises the ‘loneliness of the long distance runner’ training alone on the roads near her home in Chattanooga, Tennessee using programs emailed from her coach in London, Ontario. The 30 year old national … Continue reading
After racing to a 20th place finish at the 2012 London Olympics Dylan Wykes had reached a peak in his running career and wondered if he would ever find the motivation and determination to continue. Thankfully for Canadian running fans … Continue reading
Scotiabank Vancouver Half Marathon & 5k earns Silver Certification from the Council for Responsible Sport for Social and Environmental Initiatives
Scotiabank Vancouver Half Marathon & 5k earns Silver Certification from the Council for Responsible Sport for its Social and Environmental Initiatives Working with Green Chair Recycling, organizers achieve 97.8 percent waste diversion rate FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE November 18, 2013 – … Continue reading
Anyone following the North American road racing scene understands that Rob Watson is on the verge of an enormous breakthrough one that could launch him onto the international marathoning scene. A year ago the 29 year old from London, Ontario … Continue reading
- Scotiabank Charity Challenge Participants Target $650,000 for 60 Local Charities – Canada Running Series brings the country’s best distance runners to Vancouver VANCOUVER, BC (15/06/2012) – Two members of Canada’s 2012 Olympic marathon team will line up at the … Continue reading
Two members of Canada’s 2012 Olympic marathon team will line up at the Scotiabank Vancouver Half Marathon June 24th in their final race before the London Olympics. Eric Gillis and Reid Coolsaet have prepared meticulously for the games since achieving … Continue reading
June 26th. Lethbridge’s resident Kenyan, Kip Kangogo, and Washington State’s Ruth Perkins both ran canny, intelligent races this morning to claim victory at the 13th annual Scotiabank Vancouver Half marathon in front of a record field of 4,815 . Another … Continue reading
Scotia Vancouver Half marathon WOMEN’S Race Preview: Keddi-Anne Sherbino’s “Coming out Party” or her come-upance?
June 25th. When I wrote a couple of day’s ago about Dylan Wykes and the Men’s race at tomorrow’s Scotiabank Vancouver Half marathon I said it promised to be “particularly absorbing”. At a VIP Breakfast this morning I went even further saying … Continue reading
Scotiabank Vancouver Half marathon, MEN’S Preview: Dylan Wykes & the road to Olympic glory starts this weekend, and runs through Scotia Toronto Waterfront Marathon (October 16th) to London 2012.
June 23rd. As I noted in “Alan’s Journal” in today’s CRS Newsletter, we’ve passed the Summer solstice, and the “great divide”. I’m back from my trip to the centre of the world [Equator] at the Quito Ultimas Noticias 15K,and at … Continue reading