- Confessions Of A Soon-To-Be First Time Marathoner. By Linda Nguyen
- Flying And Running. By Mike Thornton
- Injury Ends Dylan Wykes’ Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Plan, by Paul Gains
- Shami Abdulahi Returns to Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Chasing Records, by Paul Gains
- How YOU can become a World Record Holder at STWM! Calling all runners to take on a GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ challenge!
Category Archives: Sporting Life Toronto 10K
Reid Coolsaet wins fast Sporting Life Toronto 10K in thrilling three-man sprint to the line; Dayna Pidhoresky coasts to women’s title.
TORONTO. May 1st. The renaissance and excitement surrounding Canadian distance running continued this morning as Hamilton’s Reid Coolsaet out-sprinted New Balance Speed River TFC team-mate Eric Gillis and Lethbridge’s Kip Kangogo to win the Sporting Life Toronto 10K in 28:08. … Continue reading
Kingston native to chase qualifying time and his “Olympic dreams” on flat, fast Toronto Waterfront course Wykes, Canada’s #3 ranked marathoner, joins #1, #2, #4 ranked men for Olympic-qualifying showdown TORONTO. March 9th. Organizers announced today that Dylan Wykes, Canada’s … Continue reading