- Remember To Run. By Bridget Roussy
- “Social Hub” launched for 2014 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon — you’re invited!
- Lessons Learned On The Road. By Jean-Paul Bedard
- Honey, We Forgot My Race Gear! By Leanne Richardson
- Honest Ed’s unveiled as the Toronto Landmark on this year’s 25th Anniversary Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon finishers’ medals.
- G. on Running In The Family. By Amanda Bond
- daniel nowak on No Longer Unknown Sami Jibril Aims To Defend Harry’s Spring Run Off, by Paul Gains
- Hilary on Wiebe and Wodak record impressive wins to launch Canada Running Series 2014 at Modo Spring Run Off Vancouver 8k.
- Andrea on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
- Paul Radcliffe on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
Category Archives: Toronto Yonge Street 10K
TORONTO. April 12th. Digital Champion Christopher Doyle is back for a second year as a #TYS10K Digital Champion. Christopher is a Dad of four (two girls, two boys) ages 9, 7, 4 and 2, who he interviewed for this blog … Continue reading
TORONTO. April 8th. They’re some of your favourite writers and podcasters. You’ve read their words and heard them interview your favourite running stars, and now it’s time to see whose feet move the fastest! What started as a challenge posted … Continue reading
TORONTO. April 2nd 2014. When Andrew ran his first 10K two and half years ago, he felt like a hero. The city streets were closed just for his run. People cheered him on like he was an Olympian. He got … Continue reading
TORONTO. March 16th 2014. As a recovering alcoholic Digital Champion Christa Davidson uses running to stay sober. Christa celebrates 3 years sobriety on January 15 2014 and credits her success to lacing up and pounding the pavement. Inspiring others to … Continue reading
TORONTO March 10th 2014. In 2010 Digital Champion Emily Gray cheered on runners at mile 22 of the New York City Marathon, and cried. Inspiration had hit, and she knew she had to get involved somehow. When early 2011 rolled … Continue reading
TORONTO. March 8th 2014. Digital Champion Heather Gardner believes group running is a great way to promote healthy, active living and build community. As the owner of Tribe Fitness, a Toronto fitness community with the goal of sweating for social … Continue reading
TORONTO March 5th 2014. Digital Champion Jennifer Wilson started running in the summer of 2010, completing her first race ever at the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Half Marathon. After crossing that accomplishment off her list, she resolved to never run again. … Continue reading
TORONTO March 2nd 2014. After watching runners in 2012 run passed her house during the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, Digital Champion Alyssa Cheung told herself “I am going to run a marathon one day”. Little did she know that “one … Continue reading
TORONTO. February 24th 2014. Tina Benigno is delighted to be back as a Digital Champion with Canada Running Series! In October 2013, she ran her third full marathon as a Digital Champion for STWM. Tina started running in 2009 for … Continue reading
TORONTO. February 19th 2014. Digital Champion Linda Nguyen is an avid runner and obstacle course racer. Her 2013 fitness achievements include completing 12 road races and 5 obstacle races with some notable achievements including having completed her first half marathon, … Continue reading