- “Social Hub” launched for 2014 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon — you’re invited!
- Lessons Learned On The Road. By Jean-Paul Bedard
- Honey, We Forgot My Race Gear! By Leanne Richardson
- Honest Ed’s unveiled as the Toronto Landmark on this year’s 25th Anniversary Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon finishers’ medals.
- Running Is The Most Selfish Thing I Do. By Karyn Cooper
- G. on Running In The Family. By Amanda Bond
- daniel nowak on No Longer Unknown Sami Jibril Aims To Defend Harry’s Spring Run Off, by Paul Gains
- Hilary on Wiebe and Wodak record impressive wins to launch Canada Running Series 2014 at Modo Spring Run Off Vancouver 8k.
- Andrea on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
- Paul Radcliffe on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
Category Archives: Toronto Yonge Street 10K
TORONTO. February 13th 2014. Digital Champion Jean-Paul Bedard starting running a little over 16 years ago when he entered a treatment program for an addiction to drugs and alcohol. He trained for his first marathon, The Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, … Continue reading
Official TYS10K Training Clinics begin at 25+ Running Room locations across Ontario THIS WEEK! To find your local clinic, visit our Training Clinics page. TORONTO. February 9th 2014. Digital Champion Heather Gardner believes group running is a great way to … Continue reading
TORONTO. February 5th 2014. Digital Champion Stephanie Xamin is an avid runner who started running to get back into shape after university. She has run what she calls the full circuit in the following distances: 5k, 10k, 15k, half marathon, … Continue reading
TORONTO February 2nd 2014. Lisa Davidson is thrilled to be a part of the Digital Champions team for the third time (TYS10K 2013 and STWM 2013). As the mother of a very active two-year-old boy, Lisa has turned a portion … Continue reading
TORONTO. January 26th 2014. Digital Champion Miranda MacDonald has been an avid runner for the last 3 years. After running a number of 10K races, she was challenged by Nike Running Canada to tackle a half marathon in 2011 and blog … Continue reading
TORONTO. January 23, 2014. Running was always a “maybe later” thing for Digital Champion Danielle O’Hanley. She finally signed up for her first Running Room clinic in August 2012 and has been running ever since. After a jam-packed 2013 — … Continue reading
TORONTO. January 18th, 2014. In the spring of 2011, months after a life-changing experience, JP Hernandez signed up for a Learn-to-Run clinic at a local Running Room store, promising his son he would make changes to his life. On October 20th … Continue reading
TORONTO. January 15th. Digital Champion, Jessica Kuepfer is an athlete racing out of Waterloo, ON. She favors the ultra-marathon distance, but is always up for a challenge and is thrilled to be racing the Toronto Yonge Street 10K this year. … Continue reading
TORONTO. January 6th 2014. The 2014 Toronto Yonge Street 10K (TYS10K) Digital Champions are ready to rock, and we’re excited to have some new and familiar faces on the team. Today, we are featuring the first TYS10K blog by NEW … Continue reading
TORONTO. April 21st. Kip Kangogo punched the air in elation as he crossed the finish line to win the Toronto Yonge Street 10k this morning. It wasn’t so much his winning time of 28:57 that elicited this emotion but the … Continue reading