- “Social Hub” launched for 2014 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon — you’re invited!
- Lessons Learned On The Road. By Jean-Paul Bedard
- Honey, We Forgot My Race Gear! By Leanne Richardson
- Honest Ed’s unveiled as the Toronto Landmark on this year’s 25th Anniversary Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon finishers’ medals.
- Running Is The Most Selfish Thing I Do. By Karyn Cooper
- G. on Running In The Family. By Amanda Bond
- daniel nowak on No Longer Unknown Sami Jibril Aims To Defend Harry’s Spring Run Off, by Paul Gains
- Hilary on Wiebe and Wodak record impressive wins to launch Canada Running Series 2014 at Modo Spring Run Off Vancouver 8k.
- Andrea on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
- Paul Radcliffe on Why I’ll Never Run Boston
Category Archives: Toronto Yonge Street 10K
Five weeks of high altitude training in Kenya appears to have done Lanni Marchant the world of good as she has been setting the Canadian road racing scene alight. Last weekend the London, Ontario native smashed the nine year old … Continue reading
TORONTO. March 19th. Following his London Olympic marathon performance last August Eric Gillis lost his enthusiasm for running. That’s completely understandable – after all, it was his second consecutive Olympic Games in a Canadian vest. Thankfully it was a temporary … Continue reading
Have YOU “Joined the Movement” yet? TORONTO YONGE STREET 10K. April 21st. This is the first in a series of blog posts from Christopher Doyle, a 55 minute 10K guy who loves running and hopes to get a little faster … Continue reading
“JOIN THE MOVEMENT!” Canada Running Series Launches innovative Social Media Campaign for TORONTO YONGE STREET 10K, with the JUGNOO SOCIAL HUB and hashtag #TYS10K.
“Join the movement” with hashtag #TYS10K on Twitter and Instagram; see yourself and interact on our SOCIAL HUB TORONTO. February 4th. Following the tremendous response we received from our online community during the 2012 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, Canada Running Series … Continue reading
TORONTO. April 22nd. Defending Champion and London Olympics-bound Reid Coolsaet of Speed River TFC won today’s Toronto Yonge Street 10K in thrilling and dramatic style by 3/10s of a second over Lethbridge’s Kip Kangogo. Both were timed in 28 minutes, … Continue reading
TORONTO. April 10th. Am pleased to report that we are working hard on several exciting new features for Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon 2012 (to be announced SOON!), as MARATHON Spring Fever is about to take over the planet! “The 8 … Continue reading
TORONTO. March 14th. Few might have predicted Dayna Pidhoresky would develop into one of Canada’s most promising long distance runners when she ran for the University of Windsor Lancers until two years ago. Indeed, a 14th place finish in the … Continue reading
We’re delighted to be able to announce that Canada’s #1 ranked marathoner, the 2011 Canada Running Series Men’s Champion, and hopefully London Olympics-bound Reid Coolsaet, has just confirmed that he will return to defend his title at next Spring’s Toronto … Continue reading