Scotiabank Employee Program
The Scotiabank Charity Challenge allows for thousands of participants to make their 5k, half marathon or full marathon race more meaningful by raising funds for the charity of their choice. To aid with fundraising efforts, all official charity participants receive access to a free, user-friendly online fundraising system with 100% of all funds raised going directly to each charity. Participants are able to support a broad range of charities including health focused, environmental, social and community services.
In 2017, the Scotiabank Charity Challenge at the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon (STWM) hosted close to 200 charities who raised over $3.5 million! Since its inception in 2003, the Scotiabank Charity Challenge at STWM has raised over $35 million for local, national and international charities.
Scotiabank Employee Program
As an added benefit of being employed by the title sponsor, Scotiabank will cover the registration fee for employees who register for the event and fundraise a minimum of $200 for one of the 2018 Scotiabank Charity Challenge Official Charities by Wednesday, October 31st at 5pm.
How to Register
Scotiabank Employees Only:
*NEW THIS YEAR*
All Scotiabank employees will be charged the preferred employee rate (plus applicable taxes & processing fees):
5k with Stroller: $50
Scotiabank employees who raise a minimum of $200 by the deadline date will be refunded via original method of payment (minus small refund fee) approximately 2–3 weeks after online fundraising closes. Scotiabank will cover your registration fee.
- Choose Your Charity. Click here to view our list of 2018 Official Charities and select your cause.
- Register online for the Marathon, Half-Marathon or 5k.In order to sign up for the Scotiabank Employee Fundraising Program and have your registration fee waived, Scotiabank Employees MUST complete the following steps:
- Complete the Race Registration information (You may use your personal email address for registration.)
- Agree to the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon waiver
- Scotiabank Employee Verification (Page 3)
- Select YES to “Are you a Scotiabank Employee?”
- Enter your Scotiabank Email Address and Scotiabank Transit Number
- Select your Employee Participation Option
- Running in the event… — Complete remainder of registration form & check-out.
- Running and fundraising… — Accept the Fundraising Acknowledgements
- Scotiabank Charity Challenge (RUNNING AND FUNDRAISING)
- Select YES Do you want to participate in the Scotiabank Charity Challenge as a fundraiser or make a donation?
- Select the charity you would like to support
- Leave Charity Pin Code field blank
- Select I would like to Create Scotiabank Charity Challenge Fundraising Account (via Artez)
- Key in a Preferred Artez Username, Check availability
- Select an Artez Password
- Enter your Fundraising Goal (Minimum $200) — Continue to Payment & check-out.
- Get Ready to Start Fundraising! Once you have successfully registered, you will receive a confirmation email from Race Roster. You will also receive a second email from your Charity (via Artez) with your fundraising profile information! This email will include your username, link to your profile page and more. You will be able to access your fundraising account by clicking the link provided and logging in to the event fundraising platform. Once you are logged in, you can edit your personal fundraising page and start collecting pledges for the Charity of your choice! Artez is entirely free to you and your Charity of choice. As a result of Scotiabank’s generous sponsorship, every penny you raise goes directly to the Charity!
- Fundraise a Minimum of $200 by Wednesday, October 31st at 5pm. But don’t stop there! Help your charity raise even MORE money by increasing your fundraising efforts to ensure they win one of the 2018 STWM Scotiabank Charity Challenge Awards or dress up in costume to be a contender in the Best Dressed Costume Contest.
Pledge an Individual, Team, or Charity
Search for Individual, Team, and Charity Fundraising Pages by CLICKING HERE
Frequently Asked Questions
Can my family and friends register as well?
The Scotiabank Employee Fundraising Program is for current Scotiabank employees only, but please encourage others to register for the race as well! When you sign up for online fundraising, you can then choose to be on the same Fundraising Team.
I’ve lost my Fundraising Account login information. Where can I find it?
If you need assistance recovering your username or password for your Fundraising Account, please click here.
Questions about the Scotiabank Employee Fundraising Program?
Please Contact Anh Vuong-Phillpotts at AnhV@canadarunningseries.com