Scotiabank Charity Challenge » 2014 Official Charities
2014 Official Charities
Interested in becoming one of our official charities? If you're interested in more information about the 2014 Scotiabank Charity Challenge please contact
, Charity Development & Event Coordinator, for an information package.
Featured Charity Status
Benefits of Being a Featured Charity
- Prominent logo/paragraph placement on print materials
- Prominent logo/paragraph placement in the Charity Challenge section on the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon website (www.STWM.ca)
- Prominent mentions via Social Media (Facebook, Twitter)
- Free onsite presence at the post race party area on race day
- A free booth at the Health & Fitness Expo on Friday and Saturday with 30,000 people passing through over two days
- Has participated in the 2012 and 2013 Scotiabank Charity Challenge.
- Has not been one of our featured charities in the past three years.
- Fundraised a minimum of $15,000 in pledges (online and offline) in the 2013 Scotiabank Charity Challenge
- Had a minimum of 25 fundraising charity team members in the 2013 Scotiabank Charity Challenge.
for an application!