Alzheimer Society Toronto
RUN or WALK for Alzheimer Toronto
The Alzheimer Toronto Team is proud to be participating in its ELEVENTH Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon and inviting you to join our team! Whether you're taking part in the Marathon, Half-Marathon or the 5K; join the team to help raise important funds to support programs and services to help people in our community, their families and care-partners, living with dementia.
Help make a difference
The Alzheimer Society of Toronto's promise to over 43,000 people in Toronto living with Alzheimer's disease and other dementias — as well as their families and care-partners — is: We're here for you… every step of the way. Last year we kept that promise and were able to provide:
- Over 6,500 hours of FREE counseling, support and education for people with dementia, their families and care-partners
- Dementia awareness and knowledge for over 11,000 people attending our Public Education Sessions
- Specialized dementia care training for over 600 Personal Support Workers and other health-care providers.
Be part of the Alzheimer Toronto Team:
- *Raise $100 or more to receive an Alzheimer Toronto T-shirt
- *Raise $500 or more to receive an Alzheimer Toronto Brand-ana
- *Raise $1,000 or more and be entered to win a $50 Jack Astor’s Gift Card
Prizes for the top three fundraisers include:
- 3rd — K200 Keurig Brewing System donated by Keurig Canada
- 2nd — $250 Catering Gift Certificate donated by The Food Dudes
- 1st — $500 Catering Gift Certificate donated by The Food Dudes