Autism Society Ontario
Join Team Autism Ontario and help people realize their potential!
1 in 94 children in Ontario are diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). We need your help to ensure children and adults with autism, and their families, have the intervention, support and treatment they need, when they need it.
Autism Ontario was founded in 1973 and remains the strongest collective voice for individuals and their families in this province.
Through our programs and 25 Chapters across Ontario we provide:
- Family supports
- Training and workshops
- Social learning opportunities for children
- Summer camp
By walking, running or donating, you are creating the opportunity for people across the province to realize their potential and achieve the quality of life they deserve.
Help us raise $25,000!
How can you help?
- Join our team and participate in the marathon, half marathon, or the 5k race and raise funds
- Sponsor an individual participant or Team Autism Ontario (Provincial Office or a Chapter) at www.torontowaterfrontmarathon.com/en/charity.htm
- Bring along your friends, family and neighbours! This fun-filled event is a great way for the entire family, young and old, to join together in giving back to our community
- Make an online donation to our cause at www.autismontario.com. Electronic tax receipts will be issued for donations of $20 or more!
Get involved! Help us reach our goal of $25,000!
- Raise $100 and you'll get a custom T-shirt to race in
- Raise $500 and half your registration fee will be reimbursed
- Raise $750 and your full registration fee will be reimbursed
Stay tuned for more incentives!
Contact Monica Richardson at email@example.com for more details.