CNIB — Canpages
JOIN TEAM CANPAGES IN SUPPORT OF CNIB
Team Canpages is made up of walkers and runners from the Canpages family including colleagues, family members, and friends.
As a Caring Corporate Citizen, we have selected CNIB as our charity of choice.
Run or walk the 5k, Half-Marathon or Marathon with us. Your participation in or support of Team Canpages will help CNIB continue its mission to
enhance independence for people with vision loss and be the leader in promoting vision health.
SUPPORT TEAM CANPAGES AS IT RUNS AND WALKS FOR THE MONEY!
Join Team Canpages as a 5K, Half-Marathon or Marathon Runner/Walker:
- Register for the Race: Visit www.eventsonline.ca/events/crs_scotia/
and register for the 5k walk/run, half-marathon, or marathon. Be sure to select that you are a Charity Challenge Runner.
When asked to provide a discount code, please enter "DISCCHARITY". NOTE: This step registers
you for the race only. More is required to raise pledges for Team Canpages.
- Email Confirmation: You will receive an email confirmation through EventsOnline of your successful registration. You are now ready to fundraise
on behalf of Team Canpages.
- Start Fundraising Online: Our Team Canpages fundraising page makes fundraising quick and easy! Happy Fundraising.
Members of Team Canpages are required to collect $100 in pledges.
Sponsor a Runner/Walker:
- Click SPONSOR A PARTICIPANT below to make a secure credit card donation (electronic tax receipts are automatically provided for donations of $15 or more), OR
- Mail your cheque to CNIB 1929 Bayview Avenue Toronto, ON M4G 3E8. Please indicate STWM Charity Challenge Donation on the envelope and cheque. If
applicable, please note the team member's name on the cheque.
CNIB is the first place people turn to when they discover they are facing vision loss. As a nationwide, community-based charity, CNIB provides
vital programs and services, innovative consumer products, and one of the world's largest libraries for people with print disability. CNIB focuses on
protection and prevention today, as well as on treatments and cures for tomorrow. CNIB is the primary source of support, information, and most
importantly, hope, for all Canadians affected by vision loss.
To find out more about CNIB please visit us at www.cnib.ca.