FEATURED CHARITY of the 2016 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon
Epilepsy Halton Peel Hamilton
Run for Epilepsy
Team Epilepsy Halton Peel Hamilton (EHPH) is participating in its SIXTH Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon and inviting you to join our team! Whether you're taking part in the Marathon, Half-Marathon or the 5K, join the team to help raise funds, as well as awareness in support of people and families living with Epilepsy.
Help us reach our $25,000 goal! To register and start fundraising today contact David at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-450-1900 x203.
As part of Team EHPH you will receive:
- A discounted registration fee
- A personal fundraising page to invite your family, friends and colleagues to sponsor you or join your team
- For every $500 you fundraise individually: your name is entered into a draw for one of 3 prizes — a Keurig Coffee Maker, Fitbit or a Chapters/Indigo gift card.
Help make a difference
The impacts of our services:
- create better school environments for students diagnosed with epilepsy through our Education Programs.
- counsel and support clients who have undergone neurological surgery through our Support Programs.
- help clients secure affordable housing, provided support in work discrimination cases, and delivered Life Skills training for job placement through our Client Services.
- provide students with additional volunteer hours needed to graduate through our Volunteer Involvement Programs.
- assist clients by removing financial barriers though our free services and programs.
What we provide has a major impact in our community — it gives people hope, peace of mind, and most importantly — a sense of self-worth. As we continue to grow, there are more people to reach out to, increase tolerance and break down the social fears and stigmatization related to having a seizure disorder.
Won't you consider joining us? You CAN make a difference.
For more information about Epilepsy and EHPH, please go to www.ehph.org.