Geneva Centre for Autism Foundation
Go the Distance for Autism!
Join the families, friends and staff of Geneva Centre for Autism who will be going the distance this October by walking and running to raise much needed funds for our critical programs and services! Anyone interested is welcome and encouraged to join our team — Geneva Centre Trailblazers.
Participate in the 5km, half marathon or full marathon! Contact Rachel at email@example.com to receive your charity discount pin # before registering! Raise $250 and your registration fee will be fully reimbursed!
Why run for Team Geneva Trailblazers?
- Your support will help fund our innovative programs for children, youth, and adults with autism!
- Get the chance to connect and become friends with other families and clients of The Centre
- Great prizes for our top fundraisers
- All team members will receive a special Geneva Centre t-shirt
With 1 in 68 individuals being diagnosed with autism, we need your help more than ever! By participating and collecting pledges, you are helping the Centre's staff and volunteers to:
- Invest more in social skills training to help individuals build self-esteem, and improve academic performance and employment outcomes.
- Strengthen families by providing more respite hours.
- Provide training and support to teachers to create inclusive classrooms.
- Launch new employment training programs like our culinary arts program for young adults.