Jerome Henry Foundation
We invite you to join our JHF REMEMBERING GREATNESS, INSPIRING GREATNESS TEAM.
Jerome Henry Foundation will use 100% of the funds raised as scholarships for students from one of GTA’s Priority Neighbourhoods or Neighbourhood Improvement Areas and are entering an accredited post-secondary institution.
We encourage all Team participates to set up a fundraising page and collect pledges using the ARTEZ interactive fundraising system. It's easy to set up and donate on line. The fundraising system allows you to appeal on line to friends, relatives, co-workers or anyone you know who wants to help students in need reach their educational goals.
How do I get involved?
- Challenge yourself to Walk, Run or Wheelchair the event to support students in our community that have a financial need to continue their education at the post secondary level
- Sign-up for the Marathon, Half-Marathon or 5K as a Charity Challenge Runner for 'Jerome Henry Foundation', and set up a personal online fundraising page
- Collect pledges on-line from co-workers, friends, and family. Encourage them to join you too! Use ARTEZ
- To join JHF Remembering Greatness, Inspiring Greatness Team and take advantage of our charity discount pin code by contacting Cheryl Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org
Incentives for your support
- Discounted registration fee for all charity runners
- Raise over $250.00 to receive a reimbursement of your entry fee
- Free Resources to help you train and fundraise through www.torontowaterfrontmarathon.com
- Charitable Tax Receipts for pledges of $20 or more.