Canadian Liver Foundation
Join the LACE UP FOR LIVER Team!
This year's Lace up for Liver team goal is to have 50 team members (walkers and runners!) together raising over $15,000 to support liver disease research & education programs.
Why Join Team Lace up for Liver?
By taking part and raising monies to support liver disease research & education, you will be making a difference in the 1 in 10 Canadians living with liver disease. We need people like you to help their voice be heard in this world. We need support through fund raising and awareness, and joining this team will help us get closer to our vision: a world without liver disease.
- Be invited to our on-site, exclusive pre-race dinner on the day before the race
- First 10 individuals to sign up receive discounted race entry fee!
- Fundraising $100+, receive a free dry fit Lace up for Liver t-shirt
- Receive regular training & nutrition tips and event updates
How to Get Involved!
- Sign up for the 5 km walk/run, half marathon or full marathon and join the Canadian Liver Foundation
- Raise monies online & offline to support your participation and our mandate.
Mandate: To promote liver health and reduce the incidence and impact of liver disease by providing support for research and education into the causes, diagnoses, prevention and treatment of liver disease.
- Ask your friends, family members and colleagues to support your participation and invite them to join our team too!
To register for Team Lace up for Liver (Canadian Liver Foundation) please contact:
416 491 3353 ext 4920
Further interested in running with us? Check out: www.laceupforliver.ca.
The Canadian Liver Foundation is a national non-profit organization committed to promoting liver health and providing hope to people living with liver disease through:
- investing in liver research
- sharing the knowledge gained through liver research with the medical community and the public
- delivering support programs through committed volunteers
- advocating for liver health for all Canadians
Please visit www.liver.ca for more information.