Lighthouse Program for Grieving Children
The Lighthouse Program for Grieving Children provides peer support groups for grieving children, teens and their families. The journey of acceptance and healing takes time, space and understanding. The Lighthouse is such a space.
Scroll down to bottom of this page to register for TEAM LIGHTHOUSE
JOIN TEAM LIGHTHOUSE:
- Join our team. Run or walk any distance, at any speed.
- 5K course is wheelchair-friendly.
- The marathon portion is recognized as a Boston Marathon qualifying race
- Registration below, click on link. Fill in your info, then scroll down to Scotia Bank Charity Challenge, and choose TEAM LIGHTHOUSE from pull down menu.
- We can pick up your registration kit; you pick up from us in Oakville on October 13th.
SUPPORT TEAM LIGHTHOUSE:
- Collect pledges; anything helps us help those who need us.
- Sponsor an individual participant or TEAM LIGHTHOUSE.
- Electronic tax receipts will be issued for donations of $25 or more.
- If you raise a minimum of $20.00, you can help us win a cash prize from Scotia Bank. Make sure you join TEAM LIGHTHOUSE.
NOT A RUNNER? VOLUNTEER FOR TEAM LIGHTHOUSE:
If you do not want to run/walk, but want to JOIN TEAM LIGHTHOUSE, volunteer for any duties such as staffing water stations or the finish line. Free Volunteer T-shirt. If we have at least 20 TEAM LIGHTHOUSE volunteers, we get to brand a section of the course!!!!
Email: email@example.com • Web: www.grievingchildrenlighthouse.org