Armenian Community Centre — A Run to Remember
Run or walk the distance for "A Run To Remember" during the Scotiabank Charity Challenge on October 20, 2013 and help the following charities.
Sick Kids Foundation
Sosse Kindergarden and Orphanage
A.R.S. Day School
The 3 main objectives of "A Run To Remember" are:
- To celebrate and honour the memory of our dear departed friends.
- To raise funds for a number of children's charities.
- To promote a healthier lifestyle.
Join "A Run To Remember" and receive the following:
- Free registration for runners who raise $250 in pledges; and
- A Run To Remember gift of appreciation.
Tax receipts will be issued for pledges over $20.
For more information on A Run To Remember contact Sam Manougian at (416) 735-2884 or
To learn more about A Run To Remember, please visit www.aruntoremember.org.