Armenian Community Centre — A Run to Remember
Run or walk the distance for "A Run To Remember" during the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon on October 16, 2016 and help the following children's charities:
Sick Kids Foundation
Sosse Kindergarden and Orphanage
A.R.S. Day School
The 3 main objectives of "A Run To Remember" are:
- To celebrate and honour the memory of our dear departed friends.
- To raise funds for a number of worthwhile charities.
- To promote fitness and a healthier lifestyle.
Join "A Run To Remember" and receive the following:
- Free registration for runners who raise $250 in pledges
- Free "A Run To Remember" T-shirt
- Prizes for the top fundraisers
Tax receipts will be issued for donations over $20.
For more information on A Run To Remember contact Sam Manougian at (416) 735-2884 or
To learn more about A Run To Remember, please visit www.aruntoremember.org.