Saint Elizabeth Health Care Foundation
Walk, Run or Pledge!
Help Saint Elizabeth's charitable programs by supporting the thousands of individuals and families in need across Canada. through the Scotiabank
Toronto Waterfront Marathon.
Taking place on Sunday October 16, participants have the option to run the full or half marathon or to walk the 5k.
- Join the more than 11,000 beginners, power walkers and professional runners in a 5K walk or run, half-marathon or full-marathon along Toronto's
scenic waterfront (also a Boston qualifier).
- Live bands and performers every 2 km; cheerleaders; family and friends meeting zones; numerous aid, water and Gatorade stations; and
post-race massages (for an additional fee).
- Post-race victory party at Nathan Phillips Square with free live concerts and refreshments.
Benefits of Participating:
- Great exercise and loads of fun!
- Discounted registration fees
- Saint Elizabeth t-shirt and cap as well as lots of prizes and incentives.
- Free training programs and advice to help get you ready.
- Social aspect.
- Help qualify Saint Elizabeth for cash prizes in multiple categories
- Raise money for a wonderful cause as you honour the memory of Dr. Joan Lesmond.
Registration details to follow...
For additional information, please contact:
Lisa Meadows, Annual Giving Coordinator
T: (905) 940-9655 ext. 6346
Or visit www.saintelizabeth.com