The David Suzuki Foundation
“A body in movement needs the things that nature provides: oxygen from fresh air, clean water to stay hydrated, and food for energy. Exercise is my medicine. Let's work together to keep ourselves, and the planet, healthy.” David Suzuki
You probably grew up watching or listening to David Suzuki give you the straight goods on science, nature, and our environment. Now's your chance to support his life's work!
Help protect nature by running for the David Suzuki Foundation!
We work to find solutions for living within the limits of nature. Our programs help Canadians reduce the effects of climate change, protect endangered species and their habitats, and keep toxics out of our ecosystems.
Informed by sound science, we push leaders in government and industry to make cleaner, healthier choices that will benefit us all. And we encourage people — especially young people — to get out into nature and learn how all life on our beautiful planet is interconnected.
Join our team and help reach our $15,000 fundraising goal!
- By running the 5K, half or full marathon you can show your support for a healthy planet!
- Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let us know you are fundraising and receive a discounted or free registration.
- Sign up for your event online: www.eventsonline.ca/events/crs_scotia/
- Choose the David Suzuki Foundation as your charity of choice (enter codes for discount or free entry)
- Create your fundraising page, start training and collecting your donations!
Additional Perks for Running with Team Suzuki!
- Pledge to raise $300 and receive a free race entry (first 10 people to contact us, must contact us before registration to be eligible)
- Tax receipts for any donations over $5
For more information on becoming part of Team Suzuki contact Kathrin Majic at email@example.com or 416-348-9885 x 1570.
To learn more about The David Suzuki Foundation and the work you will be supporting, please visit www.davidsuzuki.org.