Toronto School of Art
The Toronto School of Art has been an integral part of the life of the citizens of Toronto for more than 4 decades. The Toronto School of Art is dedicated to becoming Canada's most recognized Independent Art School, known for inspiring artists in all stages of their development while cultivating foundation skills for a contemporary practice and embracing new technologies.
TSA, the longest running independent art school in Toronto and contributor to the city's cultural and artistic fabric, guides artists through all phases of their artistic development by offering:
- An open, encouraging and responsive environment
- Diversity through a student body that reflects the multiculturalism of our city
- A teaching faculty who are active members of Canada's professional arts community
- Introductory courses and skill-building classes plus specialty programs for portfolio development, fine art, digital art and private practice support for launching meaningful art careers
- Small classes, with hands-on study of both traditional skills and contemporary practices
- Accessible and central location, right in the heart of Toronto's thriving arts community
Join "Team TSA" in the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon and support our ability to provide life-long-learning opportunities in fine arts!
- Raise more than $500 and we'll reimburse your registration fee!
- Sign up online at www.eventsonline.ca/events/crs_scotia
- Choose the Toronto School of Art as your charity of choice.
- Set up a personal fundraising page and collect pledges from your friends, family and co-workers.
- Run or walk in the 5km or ½ or full marathon to support TSA
For more information about the Toronto School of Art, please visit us online at www.tsa-art.ca
For more information about joining our team or helping us as a volunteer, contact:
Resource Development Coordinator