Wildlife Preservation Canada
Run Wild with Wildlife Preservation Canada!
On Sunday, October 20, 2013 do your part to save our planet's endangered wildlife by supporting the Run Wild team.
Wildlife Preservation Canada has a more than 20-year track record of making positive change through hands-on conservation, training, education and outreach programs to save endangered species.
We go the distance to preserve Canada's wildlife legacy for our children and future generations. It's a race against time and you can help make every step count.
- Now that you have signed up, encourage your friends to join you in walking or running the Scotiabank 5K, Half-Marathon or full Marathon.
- Sign up below for Artez and collect and make pledges online. Sponsor one of our Run Wild team members through Artez and receive an instant tax receipt.
- Registration for the race is FREE for team members with a minimum of $100 in pledges
- All donations over $10.00 are tax receiptable
- A great feeling every time you hear the birds sing — you have helped save endangered animals in Canada and around the world
For more information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, call toll-free 1-800-956-6608, or visit our website at www.wildlifepreservation.ca.