FAQ & Answers >> FAQ: Expo & Packet Pickup
FAQ: Expo & Packet Pickup
Is there an expo? When? Where?
Yes — at the Enercare Centre, Hall B, at Exhibition Place.
Friday October 12 — 11:00am to 8:00pm
Saturday October 13 — 10:00am to 6:00pm
Expo details are available here
What is at the expo?
Full list of exhibitors and map will be posted on the Expo Details website.
This is also where you have to pick up your race kit, technical t-shirt, bib number and timing chip, if you are participating in the event.
When and where can I pick up my run packet?
Run packet pickup is available at the RUNNER'S EXPO, Enercare Centre, Hall B, at Exhibition Place. We strongly recommend you pick up your packet early.
- Friday October 12, 11:00am to 8:00pm
- Saturday October 13, 10:00am to 6:00pm
For more details on what you need to pick up your packet or have someone else pickup for you, click here.
What am I picking up in my run packet?
In your race packet will be:
- envelope with your race bib with BIBTAG timing on back, baggage sticker and safety pins
- clear bag for baggage check
- technical race T-shirt
- goodie bag with promotional items
*Remember, you need to bring your race bib (with BIBTAG) to participate on the day of the event.
Can I pick up my friend's run packet? Can someone pick up my packet?
Yes, but you need to follow the next steps in order to do so:
- They need to know what your Bib # is (will be emailed to you and posted on the online confirmation list on October 10, 2016 and will be available for look up at the expo)
- Email or written permission from you (can be shown to volunteers from your smart phone)
- A printout of your registration email confirmation (or have it on their smart phone to show the volunteers)
OR a copy of your photo ID
If picking up for friends/family, you can do so for a maximum of three including your own packet.
THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO RACE KIT PICK-UP ON RACE DAY.