FAQ & Answers >> FAQ: Expo & Packet Pickup
FAQ: Expo & Packet Pickup
Is there an expo? When? Where?
Yes — at the Direct Energy Centre at Exhibition Place.
Friday October 17 — 11:00am to 8:00pm
Saturday October 18 — 10:00am to 6:00pm
Expo details are available here
What is at the expo?
Full list of exhibitors and map will be posted on the Expo Details website.
This is also where you have to pick up your kit, t-shirt, number and chip, if you are participating in the event.
When and where can I pick up my run packet?
Run packet pickup is available at the RUNNER'S EXPO, Direct Energy Centre, Hall D, at Exhibition Place. We strongly recommend you pick up your packet early.
- Friday October 17, 11:00am to 8:00pm
- Saturday October 18, 10:00am to 6:00pm
For more details on what you need to pickup your packet or have someone else pickup for you, click here.
What am I picking up in my run packet?
In your race packet will be:
- envelope with your race bib with BIBTAG timing on back, baggage sticker and safety pins
- clear bag for baggage check
- your run T-shirt
- goodie bag with promotional items
*Remember, you need to bring your race bib (with BIBTAG) to participate on run day.
Can I pick up my friend's run packet? Can someone pick up my packet?
Yes but you need to follow the following steps in order to do so:
- They need to know what your Bib # is (will be emailed to you and posted on the online confirmation list on October 15, 2014 and will be available for look up at the expo)
- Email or written permission from you (can be shown to volunteers from your smart phone)
- A printout of your registration email confirmation (or have it on their smart phone to show the volunteers)
OR a copy of your photo ID
If picking up for friends/family, you can do so for a maximum of three including your own packet.
THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO RACE KIT PICK-UP ON RACE DAY.