How to Register
2015 Registration is open NOW!
The easiest, fastest, safest way to enter, with instant confirmation. Open until midnight October 12, 2015 or when participation limits are reached.
REGISTERING MULTIPLE PARTICIPANTS: please use a DIFFERENT e-mail address for each registrant to ensure you receive your individual confirmation e-mail/last minute information.
In Canada: $CDN
U.S. & International: $USD
Registering a Group
Do you have a group of 5-50 people that you would like to register at once, using one credit card payment? Register your group HERE.
Sign up for more than one CRS event and save big $$!
Multi-Event Discount Breakdown:
- 2 events: $5 off total cost
- 3 events: $10 off total cost
- 4+ events: $20 off total cost
Register By Mail
CLICK HERE to download a printable 2015 mail-in registration form.
Please mail us your completed, signed form and payment in full to this address:
Canada Running Series
264 The Esplanade
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5A 4J6
Cheques must be payable to Canada Running Series Inc.
Please note: All mailed-in registration forms must be received by Friday, September 11, 2015.
2015 Entry Fees & Deadlines ($CDN or $USD)
- $90 Oct 20–Jan 27
- $95 Jan 28–May 26
- $100 May 27–Jul 28
- $110 Jul 29–Oct 13
- $135 Mail-in or in-person
- Participation limit: 6000
- Age limit: 18 yrs on race day
- $75 Oct 20–Jan 27
- $80 Jan 28–May 26
- $85 May 27–Jul 28
- $90 Jul 29–Oct 13
- $110 Mail-in or in-person
- Participation limit: 13000
- Age limit: 16 yrs on race day
5K Run / Walk
- $40 Oct 20–Jan 27
- $45 Jan 28–May 26
- $50 May 27–Jul 28
- $55 Jul 29–Oct 13
- $65 Mail-in or in-person
- With Baby Stroller: add $10
- Participation limit: 8000
- Age Limit: Adult supervision suggested for children under the age of 12
NO RACE DAY ENTRY OR PACKET PICKUP for any events
What's included with your registration:
- Souvenir Brooks technical shirt
- Personalized race bib (your first name will be printed on your bib if you register by Sept 28, 2015)
- Finisher's medal
- Free weekly training newsletter — Pacebook with tips on training, nutrition and running apparel!
- Free Running Room training program posted 2 weeks at a time (see Training page for more details)
- 4 FREE tune-up runs at different Running Room stores throughout the summer to help you train (see Training page for more details)!
- FREE 2 day Running, Health & Fitness expo
- IAAF & Athletics Canada certified, measured course
- IAAF Silver label race
- Marathon-photos on course & at finish line (MyPace, Video & Pictures)
- Water, Gatorade & PowerBar gels on course
- Post-race food, water, Gatorade & entertainment
For further information and background on age limits, see: IMMDA Advisory Statement on Children & Marathoning
If you register by the cut-off date of September 28, 2015, you will get your first name on your bib — spectators will cheer for you by name!
Nordic Pole Registration
Nordic Poles will be allowed in all STWM events. When you register:
- Register for your preferred distance — do NOT register for the "walk" event
- Check the box indicating that you will be using Nordic Poles (under Additional Participant Information)
- All participants using Nordic Poles will be assigned to the green corral, regardless of your estimated finishing time.
This is a recreational category, not intended for competitive runners. You will be assigned to the purple corral and asked to start at the back. Please note — you will only receive 1 finishers medal for this category.
We will allow participants to push a child in a SINGLE stroller in the 5k event only; there will be a $10 fee for this entry. The $10 fee will cover the child's registration, as all individuals on course must be registered. Please note, for safety reasons and to ensure everyone on course is registered, only a single child stroller will be permitted. You will also be provided with an additional bib that must be worn on the back of the individual who is pushing the stroller. This additional bib is for everyone's safety and will read "BABY STROLLER" to indicate to those around you that you are pushing a stroller.
PLEASE NOTE: A walker is considered someone who will be walking 100% of the race without any aids and not RUN/WALKING.
When you register, please ensure that you select the Walk event. All walk participants will be assigned to the orange corral regardless of your estimated finishing time.
- BIB: Walkers will be provided with 2 bibs. Make sure to wear your race number bib on the FRONT of your shirt and the WALKER bib on the BACK of your shirt.
- WHERE TO LINE UP: Please line up in the ORANGE Corral
- WHAT TIME: 9:10am
- TIME LIMIT: Marathon 6 hours, Half Marathon 3 hours & 50 minutes, 5k 1 hour & 20 minutes
- PRIZING: We will be rewarding the overall 1st place Female and Male walker. Walkers' prizing will be confirmed and announced 1 week post-race.
Please click here to find registration information for participants using a wheelchair.
ALL participants in the marathon, half marathon and 5k will receive a technical t-shirt. Click here for the sizing chart.
Finisher Medal & iTab
Click here for details.
CRS Policies & Etiquette
For more information on CRS Policies & Etiquette please click here.